General Hospital: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harmony's dying face made me laugh.

Please register in order to view this content

I don't know what to make out of Felicia and Mac, wanting to be late in life parents. If they were a bit younger. It wouldn't be such a bad idea. Anyway, this is most likely filler. Which will be forgotten.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Yeah, this Willow is Nina’s mother thing is still about two years too late. Why they didn’t make Willow and Nelle twins back then (when Nelle was alive) I don’t understand.

It would have made more sense if it had been revealed that Harmony had switched the babies back then and that Nelle wasn’t actually Nina’s daughter and therefore has no biological connection to Wiley. That would’ve really amped up the Carly/Sonny/Nina triangle, which I’m still enjoying 

• Members

Amy can shut her face

She lied about being sick to get outta work and go get a mani-pedi. Nope #TeamTerry on this BUT they need un-necessary  friction for Terry & Chet

Edited by John

• Members

Hellooo Chet. We’ve missed you 

Please register in order to view this content

Amy being a spoiler for Terry and Chet seems pointless and contrived though. Sort of like Ms. Wu coming between Britt and Brad. 

Chase and Violet were adorable today 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Amy is awful. She really is *that* overbearing and of course she thinks she's right and others are wrong. Good thing about Dex? He can act! Maurice has been with the soap press again this week unhappy with the fans that are unhappy with him. I think we've reached equilibrium!

• Members

Great idea!   I also think the character connected with Sonny a little too conveniently.. 

At least Wallow has something to wallow over. At least her whining has a reason behind it.  As for Michael, his whining just reveals what we already knew, he's just a little be-yotch .

Twice a month Terry has twice a year Chet back in town. (That lucky gal!!!!)   I guess I'll need a new nickname for him now.

Yes, Amy is annoying.  So are half the characters on this show. Terry also takes a particular tone with some characters I find rude as well, so to me one is no better or worse than the other.

I know TJ is a doctor, but why are characters he's related to (Michael and Wallow) not saying 'T.J."?