Most Iconic Characters from The Short Lived Soaps

• Members

feel free to speak your mind on such matter, as long as your chosen character was featured in a show that lasted less than a decade, as you feel like, well if this show went on longer this character would be truly iconic and well known to this day,

example: Reena Bellman Cook Dekker and Paige Marshall Carrington both from Texas, i know they could've been Daytime Icons, if that soap endured more time, Just the Fact Lisby Larson's Paige could actually hold her Own against Beverlee Mckinsey's Iris shows she could've been one of Daytime's Great Schemers, Same for Reena she was a sexy, scheming Woman who was getting a great treatment in Layers, she could've been great too

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

wow those are great!

yeah i've heard of them too lol but Tabith a and Endora are also bEWITCHED

well under 10 years was because my mind went to daytime, i totally forgot how it would sound for primetime, but up to 3 seasons seems fair to me, sounds ok?

What About Sabella Scott Colby? She was basically the only character who survived the Soap, and went on to the mother series

• Members

I just recently watched the entire original run of Dynasty and have finished the first season of the Colbys. I'm not a big Sable fan. I found her hard to root for. Not sure why because I loved Alexis, but I never felt sorry for Sable like I did Alexis most of the time. 

• Members

For me, it was actually the opposite. Sable was IMO much more sympathetic and her behaviour more understandable than Alexis'. So much, that I barely saw her as a villain.

Also, Annie Douglas from Sunset Beach.

Edited by Neville