B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

4-14

Really, Sheila???

But...I didn't see Taylor and Sheila bonding over death coming. 

And Brooke! I had wondered when she would show up during all of this.

I do like that the suspense has been building throughout.

Still hoping for a fakeout. Perhaps Bridget knows something we don't. 

• Members

I still think the better story would've been Steffy partnering with Sheila to crush Brooke in order to 'guarantee' Taylor's happiness with Ridge - like pushing Deacon to reunite with Brooke, etc. Yeah, it's way too logical  and there real motivation - Steffy wants her parents back together and Sheila actually cares about Taylor.

When JMW returned, they could've revealed it, which would've had some real drama that would involve most of the canvas - Finn, Hope, Eric, Quinn, Thomas, Liam, etc. At that point, would Ridge have fallen completely back in love with Taylor? Maybe Brooke's feelings for Deacon got deeper, but Sheila actually wants Deacon, etc.

• Members

4-15

SHUT UP, RIDGE!!!

Well, I like that the writers remember that Sheila is a nurse, but surprised they are going the 'Steffy woke up and Steffy has amnesia' route with JMS going on ML. Or is this what she will do...be in bed until that is over.

I did like that Thomas had enough brain to ask Sheila point blank if she shot Steffy.

So first Brooke pops up after being MIA for a week. And now we have Paris and Zende (nice braids, Paris!

Please register in order to view this content

) after weeks where we were left on a cliffhanger if Paris and Carter are even together? Just...wow.

I thought it was a good week. Way to keep the momentum going. Or if not the momentum, just the suspence. So...well done. Though I don't know where Sheila can even go from here. At least, the writers are trying something with her and Taylor bonding over death. But...that is just stalling. So...what's next?

• Members

I'm down with that. LOL 

Randomly picking up Carter/Quinn and Carter/Paris/Zende after weeks on the backburner is so.... Days of Our Lives (Ron Carlivati's version). But they definitely need to beef up their "B" stories so I give them credit for that. The Carter/Quinn tale is where they need to go.  

They've thrown their plate of spaghetti known as Paris at so many walls hoping something will stick, and it's just not. Carter, Zende, Finn, Thomas. Next, they'll bring back Maya and give them a chem test. 

Side note: So Bridget has been in L.A. this whole time, they just don't show her? And now she pops up in the hospital as a glorified dayplayer. Wow.