Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She could also have a future vision of an aged Sami (played by Deidre Hall) telling her grandchildren what a wonderful person her mother was. And in the vision there's a visit from Belle, also played by Deidre. This all leads to a very dramatic moment where Marlena yells (passionately) I want to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Edited by te.

• Members

I used to love Nicole back in the day when she was always up causing problems for Greta, but this Nicole is no fun. I was watching several Queen Kristen videos on  YouTube, and it's miraculous how they tend to switch it up on DAYS when you're consciously unaware of what's really happening but kind of amused at the same time that you cannot stop watching because you're comfortable and nestled inside the bed covers? So, Rafe and Nicole slept together several years ago? Totally forgot all about that. 

I guess for me, you'd think that homegirl would've learned her lesson and quit sleeping around while she's married in a monogamous relationship or quit sleeping around with douchebags who are in a committed relationship with another woman who she claims is her new BFF or whatever. Then, home slice comes around after stabbing Ava in the back and acts like she's the victim in all this scenario.

As I said, I miss Nicole back in the day. If she would just look Ava in the eye and say: "Hell, yeah I slept with your man. And I'll do it again!" Then, you know what? Home girl gets my respect. This one (after not learning her lesson after Zander while married to Eric) and whimpering about Ava sickens me. If she took some responsibility and accountability for what she did and looked Ava in the face and say that she'd do it again, I'd respect her. This Nicole (even though you couldn't pay me enough money in the world to pair me with Rafe) is pathetic. Rafe kind of reminds me of Frank Cooper on GL. In other words, you can't really do nothing with him anymore, but the actor is loyal like a Cocker or Brittany Spaniel that the best thing to do by having him around is to give him a brief reward for his loyalty or whatever.

Edited by Noel

• Members

He had already seen his butt on Beyond Salem when Chad picked up Leo's luggage at the hotel room and walked out of the room.

I'm still behind. I'm on Tuesday's episode but took a peek at Friday's show and damn Zack Tinker looks buff in that olive green shirt.

• Members

I can't stand Ben. Ciara has perfectly valid concerns about CHILD RAPIST Clyde moving into their home when they have a baby on the way, but of course Ben gets his way and Clyde is moving in. F-ck him.

Rafe and Nicole talking about "Dukey" in the bubble bath made me want to vomit. Dear lord, why does this couple exist?

I can't even bring myself to care about EJ's scenes with Orpheus. Just why?

Leo/Chad had me cracking up. Chloe and Brady are shady hoes! LMAO! "I gotta see that ass first!"

His arms are yummmm lol. He is so damn cute.

• Members

Just saw Friday show and Sonny's behavior makes zero sense concerning Leo. Of course when the actual story happened what's his name was in the role and didnt convey what was on the script since he is such a shitty actor.

Edited by Soapsuds