Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Taylor would always be hanging around.  I haven't watched the full show from that era in years, but she randomly pops up all the time in John/Marlena/Roman edits.  And she seemed to have a crush on both Roman and Bo, but I always assumed she would hook up with a scorned Roman post affair.  I want to say the actress changed a few times as well.  I can't find any info on her because it obviously defaults to Taylor Walker in any search, but I think the 'main' actress did a pretty long interview with SOD complaining about her lack of story.  Anyway, this is probably for the Days Classic thread.   I just always thought she was going to be more important than she was lol.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved that scene at the beginning of JoDevil making a few papers fly off a desk. Wow, so scary! Better make sure you have a paperweight handy when JoDevil is around. 

All the scenes of Belle tied to that bed have been horrible. Dear lord, I need this story to end. 

Will/Sonny/Chad were hilarious. ZT is a great crier! I loved the Will/Sonny kisses. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I enjoyed the Chad scenes with WilSon, but Zach Tinker is a much better actor than Chandler Massey. CM is already back to grinning at lines in the script. It’s not overly obvious, but he just can’t commit like Zach. He does commit to the affection with Zach, though.

i liked the Chad/Abby/Leo scenes because Billy Flynn is sexy when he flirts hehe

Carson Boatman should pray these Devil scenes end soon. He’s good as Johnny, but so bad as the Devil.

Belle tied to that bed? Kill me now.

• Members

So today Kate told Gabi that Will flew back to Arizona with Ari. Will isn't going to stick around to see this plan blow up? Convinces Chad to go along with the plan, gives Sonny a good plowing, then just peaces out. How nice of him. LOL 

Edited by wingwalker