Days: Paulina and TR Spoiler

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yup. It's mind-boggling.  And terrifying.

And you can see from those posts that the particular episode was to be filmed in mid-November but they had to refilm it in January because of what happened.

Apparently these reshoots happen fairly often at Days because of covid.   Sometimes episodes are filmed within a single week that have airdates months apart.   That's why reports of "this actor was on set today filming" don't mean much... as to who will be airing when.  Theoretically a character exit could be filmed one day, and then the same character's return could be filmed a few days later -- yet the *airdates* of those scenes could be weeks or months apart.  Or the character could be done, but then the actor is brought back weeks later for a reshoot.   Allowing unvaccinated cast/crew really messes things up -- and Days gets away with it only because they have a huge amount of time to reschedule filming of scenes.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

(new post from the actress Donielle Artese who plays TR's ex-girlfriend)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZyiGxkL2CC/

Feb. 10, 2022

Msartese (Donielle Artese)

Almost missed saying Happy Black month Day 9. I’m gonna get right to the point Black message of the day: GET VACCINATED. In 3 months, 5 people I knew, died of covid. They were not vaccinated. I’m not a doctor, but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say, at least ONE, if not all of those deaths could have been prevented.

I get it, there are 1 million reasons why you shouldn’t…I’ve heard them all. But can I share with you one reason why perhaps you should? Me. I have pre-existing conditions, take immunosuppressants daily, am in one of the highest risk group, got Covid, and lived to tell about it. Covid was BAD, really bad. I honestly do not think I would have survived without being vaccinated and boosted.

If you don’t get vaccinated for yourself, get vaccinated for your friends and family. I’m seeing loved ones devastated, destroyed by the loss of their loved ones. People leaving young children without fathers and mothers. It is so unfair, and avoidable.

You are important, you are LOVED, and should something happen to you, you will be missed PLEASE let your fear of death trump your fear or distrust of the vaccine. The vaccine IS working.

Also, I am not looking for a debate, or your opposing opinion. This is a sensitive topic for me at this time. Please respect that.

Please register in order to view this content

#covidsucks #getvaccinated #vaccines #ᴠᴀᴄᴄɪɴᴇssᴀᴠᴇʟɪᴠᴇs