• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think he was very good at that, as I said. The problem was the show wanted to write both the sociopath he was often playing onscreen/trolling the show with and the romantic hero in one at the same time. It was disgusting on the creative team's part. There's a reason the Two Todds story happened, and it's because TSJ had no interest in playing anything but the darkest side of the character after his first couple years on the show. He checked out on anything but subversion. That had happened with Howarth too back in the day, but Roger returned engaged; Trevor didn't get there again until his brief appearance on Prospect Park.

The character he ended up being given is a fascinating changeling sort of villain we'll sadly probably never see again, but that's all Victor is to me. You can never center a show around a pair of rapists again.

• Members

I'd take TSJ on GH but as a new character. I'm not sure he'd work as a recast again. Maybe a new Quartermaine? I'd like it if the show expanded that family since it's been so decimated. Tracy was gone for a long time. Maybe a half-brother to Ned that no one knew about? A love interest for Britt? She could find him on one of her dates while Austin is her wingman. 

• Members

Trevor in my opinion is one of those actors who is good it shows. But when he isn't feeling the material, it shows that he is checked out. I think after the Evangeline pairing didn't happen, he permanently checked out except for certain scenes and with Florencia when they paired him with Tea. 

If anything, Trevor should be playing Tom Hardy who decides to take over GH. I mean Liz could always use more family. 

Edited by Forever8