General Hospital January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What in the actual f-ck is Wes Ramsey doing? He was HORRENDOUS today. Like, more than usual. Why was he slipping in and out of random accents? Why is no one stopping him? This is embarrassing.

Esme tries soooo hard to start drama and I love it. "Drink up, Joss!" Bahahaha. She's a mess. The teen set needed her. Spencer just sits there silently while she's creating all this chaos.

Please register in order to view this content

Monica and Yuri are 100% banging. I love it. LC looked good today.

That Maxie and Austin kiss was AWFUL. Is this a COVID kiss or something? Their lips weren't even touching. She was kissing his chin.

• Members

1-14

I'll say this much...it feels good to have Felicia back on the canvas. I didn't like Peter shading her for all of Felicia's actions post 2005 and definitely did not like him throwing Gerogie's death in her face. But in the end, she needled him and he could not deal. Great acting on her part. 

I was starting to wonder what they are going to do with Brad. I mean...Lucas is gone/unseen in town at the moment. Felix is MIA. I mean outside of the shock that Brad had an idea of what Ms. Wu wanted him to do (if not to whom) what exactly is the plan now that he's back? And I love any scene with him and Britt. #friendgoals

Ooooh how I am missing Jake's scruff. But nice to see Michael with a haircut.

I also live for Tracy/Brooklyn scenes. And I liked that the writers got Alexis to drop the charges. I hope that means we have Tracy for an extended arc with everything going on from the new battle for ELQ to the babyswitch from Luke's death. Someone has to keep everybody on their toes because it does seem like Victor is going to be the one to find the baby and get revenge on Brooklyn for Valentin and Austin. 

Oooooo....Kevin's on to Esme. Good. I like they have gradually reveal more about her and that family is her trigger. Now...we just need to know why and how Ryan figures in. Meanwhile, I love Laura trying to get Nik and Spencer to mend things. 

• Members

At least Valentin figured it out and well Victor (aka Charlie Cassadine) also being smart though sharing it with Peter argh. I feel sorry for Juilliard as that person does not show that drama program in a good light, what happened. And Monica and Yuri who knew?