General Hospital January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A black woman goes on a sleep over with about 5 or 6 white "friends".  At the end of the night, she's dead, no one knows what happened and the case is closed.  

A black man from PA goes on a cabin trip with 4 co workers and he's dead on the front lawn from 9 bullets the next morning.  No investigation.

The optics with this cabin mess are alarmingly bad!  

However, folks are not realizing the purpose of having Trina drugged.  It's a legit reason to remove her from the story with the other 4.  She is not important enough to be in the meaty scenes.  She is THAT irrelevant to her own future pairing and story.  Joss is supposed to be the center teen but Trina is outshining her.  Frank is rerouting viewers back to Joss by having Joss go to bat for Trina and now being taped while having sex.  There are no words to properly describe my complete disgust.   Spencer leaving with his tail between his legs after realizing someone may need to check on Trina?  Next level TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!   If I were a Sprina fan (never was), I wouldn't be after that.  

Then you have Joss' first time happen the same time her friend who's not feeling well is passed out in another room where no one checks on her?  TIIC were going for Sonny/Ava screwing in a crypt type of vile with this one.  

• Members

Who knows what goes on in people's personal lives?  It's probably best for both that it's not legal, although it's really odd to have an elaborate wedding for it to be for show.

You are right.   I was generally curious to hear other peoples points of views.  I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.  I thought the teens were just being dumb and didn't think about the entire view of the situation.

• Members

It’s bad. I was very curious as to why Trina completely disappeared after being *drugged* and feeling poorly, while her besties and love interest behaved as if she didn’t exist. Not even Esme checked on her to see how her nefarious plans were working, if I recall correctly. I was baffled, but saw the online outcry and felt validated. Beyond even the bad optics, it’s nonsensical.

• Members

I have never been willing to believe Nelle was intended to be Nina's definitive daughter because it made no sense to sacrifice a family tie on a dead character.

And when Willow overheard Nina/Sonny and ended randomly being the one to blow the whistle on them, I raised an eyebrow.

Consider both my eyebrows raised now.

• Members

What was the point of Trina even going on the trip if she wasn’t going to be central to the action?  I hate this.  Another promising actor and character and the show can’t make it work.

Also- in what world is this compelling television?  The chemistry is there with Cam and Esme, and Spencer and Trina.  Instead Joss is the centerpiece again.

When Stanford was there and fighting with teacher Willow it was like a giant neon light was above her head saying I am your daughter.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

1-20

Ooooh how I hollered at Finn paying Peter dust. I loved Martin talking common sense to him as well.

But...dare I say it...are we going to give Liz a storyline. This ring. The arson. Talk of her Dad. Or am I just hoping?

Though I love them together and it had a nice build...I liked someone (in this case Dante) having the 'can you truly trust Valentin' talk with Anna. 

I continue to love how much Felicia we are seeing. Given how she's been here and there and mostly unavailable when Maxie needed her, to see her all over the place has been awesome.