Y&R & B&B December spoilers

• Members

First up, Y&R:

• Chance’s homecoming will have everyone over the moon for his return; however Chance finds animosity from Devon & Mariah while dealing with his own dark demons!
  • Devon mulls the possibility of a custody suit for Dominic with Amanda’s backing; however things get complicated when Devon may have unrequited feelings for Abby! 
  • Chelsea returns and pretends to be BFF’s with Sally as the fashion company moves forward but a twisted love quadrangle develops between Adam, Sally, Nick and Chelsea as Chelsea makes her deviant moves!
  • Tessa and Mariah investigate Noah’s time in London to seek the truth about Noah and his mystery lover. Noah will stay one step forward to cover up the gasp worthy truth!
  • A stark raving mad Jill takes full control as she has a bitter showdown with the Newmans!
  • Tension in the Newman house rises as the holiday approaches when Nick confronts Ashland over his newest schemes!
  • Tis the season for romance for Jack and Phyllis as the couple moves full steam with their growing relationship! However 2022 may be off to a rough start for the pair!

B&B:

• Eric remains haunted by Donna as he still can’t perform for Quinn! Can Eric purge Donna from his psyche or make a move towards Her?
  • Taylor returns to LA and spends some quality time with Hayes, Douglas and Kelly. Taylor pretends just to be a concerned grandma but has a secret hidden agenda when she plots against Brooke!
  • Brooke and Ridge’s marriage crumbles as they fight over Deacon!
  • Sheila becomes fed up and is peeved by Deacon’s latest moves. Sheila begins plotting a way to strike back against Steffy and Brooke!
  • Zende asks a sexually confused  Paris to marry him, but will she say yes? Meanwhile Carter looks to the future as he dreams of true romance for 2022!
  • A dismal Christmas arrives in LA as the Forrester Christmas will turn out to be anything but peaceful! 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Traaaaash.

Did they mean “devious” or is something else afoot?

That seems like the only thing that makes sense. But it would also potentially be a story dead end on this show, if Tessa/Mariah is any indication.

I know! Why not Sally and Nick? Maybe that’s somehow a possibility?

What does THAT mean?

The only thing on this entire list  that’s interesting on its face.

• Members

What? What a slap in the face to Amanda who has been nothing but supportive to Devon. I guess we should have known better when Devon ran over and offered up his sperm to Abby. A man wanting a woman to have his baby does hint at having an attraction toward her.

I guess I thought Devon was going to become the lead of the Winter's family and follow in Dru & Neil's footsteps but building their own family empire. ..especially after Neil set up HWG for them. Instead Devon wants to merge with Abby & be part of the Newman's? There have been lots of scenes with Victor lately.

If this happens please hook up Amanda with that gorgeous new Chance and let her have the next Phillip Chancellor the 5th! Screw Devon.

Edited by cattykittens

• Members

Great.  One pointless character discovers he has feelings for another pointless character.  "Please join us again...for THE YOUNG...AND THE POINTLESS."

And why in the name of God is Nick still cavorting around with people in their twenties!?

God, I hate the soaps.

• Members

I read those Y&R spoilers and thought it's funny that after years of all of us discussing Devon/Abby as a potential couple, NOW they want to go there?

I am intrigued by the Chance side of the storyline though I wish it was Justin Guston.

I see everyone saying Nick and Chelesa AGAIN, but I read that spoilers and thought Nick AND SALLY there which would make everyone (and Phyllis's) head explode. 

I'm here for any Jill I can get.

And sad there is not enough Amanda and Imani there in this thread.