• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kayla and/or Abby.

I just don't want to see 'Gabby' again.

Imagine the mess 'Kayla' could make running the hospital, advising her loved ones amongst other things. MBE could handle it, she's a strong actress.

I'd want new contacts though.

Edited by KLN

• Members

If they decided to go this route they could make Stacy Penelope, the dead Banks sister who 'drowned' in the pool in place of Kristen in '98.

It would explain how she can disguise herself. She impersonated Kristen years ago because they were 'lookalikes.' She thought she could do it again when her own life ran out.

I'd say she changed her name though. Say Penelope was her middle name or something. Christine would tie her connection to Kristen in a clever way that's still different sounding enough.

Edited by KLN

• Members

Did you all notice how in Friday’s episode, Steve and Allie found him attached to an elaborate respirator set up, and when they came back from commercial (a direct pick up, mind you), the respirator was nowhere to be seen??

• Members

YES!!! I just assumed I missed something and they had a doctor come in and extubate him during the commercial break. 

Please register in order to view this content

Also, speaking of Jan, today they said that Shawn was taking her to Statesville. So, unless she ends up pregnant, I have no idea what the point of this little plot was. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I really hope she isn’t pregnant. How trite. I realize this is a supernatural storyline and the last thing I want to watch is Jan or the devil on trial, but the soaps need to treat non-consent more seriously. This goes back (as far as I remember) to the played for laughs plot on OLTL when bound and blindfolded David thought he was having sex with Blair but Dorian in a blonde wig tagged in and did the deed.

• Members

That exorcism was weak, cheap and a complete joke. They should have left this storyline in the 1990s. Deidre Hall displayed nothing but bad acting with a bad script... and didn't even play the Devil... she played Marlena as the Devil. Bad. All around bad. Not to mention, the flashback scene with Eileen Davidson & Greg Vaughan just made me hate the current production model even more. God. This soap used to look so good.

• Members

Carlivati and Giddens are both retweeting twitter nobody fans' praise of the show and the possession episodes, in particular. Desperate. They both know that the show is the laughing stock of the television industry.  The only good part of the story happened in the first week with Doug's possession. Once he was institutionalized the rest of it has to be given an award for one of Ron's worst Days stories in 4.5 years. And it has a lot of competition.