Actors who also became hit recording artists

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I may have posted this before, but Lisa Brown’s son with Tom Nielsen (who played Floyd Parker on GL) is the frontman of the long-running popular emo band Senses Fail. James Nielsen played the baby A.J. Chamberlain, Quint and Nola’s son.

• Members

I suddenly remembered Kelle Bryan (Martine Deveraux) Hollyoaks was in the popular UK pop group Eternal in the early 90's. I've been listening a lot of their songs since last year. The group even had a hit or two that reached overseas to the U.S. too. 

• Members

Delta Goodrem is interesting because there was that whole period where Neighbours devoted itself to promoting Delta's debut album.

I'm not complaining though, it worked for Delta and Neighbours and the songs were good

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

With Classic episodes of Emmerdale showing on ITV3 for the past few years now. I'm constantly reminded on Twitter that Malandra Burrows who played the long-running Kathy Bates Merrick Tate Glover Brookman also became a recording artist whose biggest hit "Just This Side of Love" reached # 11 on the UK Singles Chart. She even performed it on Emmerdale in this clip below.

As well as played in the scene with her character in the helicopter with her new groom Chris Tate in the following year too. 

• Members

Felicia Sanders, who played Stella Bellini (Nick’s sister-in-law) on The Doctors in the 70s, was the vocalist on the Percy Faith Orchestra’s, The Song from Moulin Rouge.  It went to #1 in 1953.

Edited by jam6242