Carolyn and Richard Culliton – The Interview

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes.  Carolyn was Paul Rauch's assistant. I believe she and Richard may have gotten their writing break during the 1981 writer's strike but don't quote me on that.  The strike ended July and Richard started writing Texas in Jan 82.  Carolyn was added to Texas writing credits a few months later.  

• Members

I’m looking forward to this one

I just finished watching what’s available of Richard’s 1998 stint on AW and I enjoyed it. The Embers in the Snow stuff was a little stupid lol and getting rid of Charles Keating was a mistake (I do wonder if he had a hand in that, as AWHP suggests) but I really liked most of the stories especially the fallout from Michael and Shane’s deaths and the effects it had on Vicky/Jake/Marley/Donna.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Keating's character on ATWT, Niles Mason was an absolute villain, lol. He plotted with his son Derek (Thomas Gibson) to court Lily, then kill her for her money. When Derek decided to back out of the plot, Niles barreled through with the plan anyway, setting a bomb to go off when Derek was supposed to be out of town, which backfired when Derek discovered the plot, rushed back home and, you guessed it...