• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kyle has always been such an undeveloped character from the get go.

The only thing I remember about Blake Hood was he was always shirtless and came off as too old for the role. Sawyer’s Kyle had that semi-decent rivalry with Noah before that was dropped.

Lachlan always looked nice but his Kyle had zero personality and lasted less than a year.  At least Lachlan is doing okay with Dynasty these days. 

Mealor’s Kyle has been all over the place. He’s turned into a very generic character. Remember when his “very horrible secret” turned out to be a big bust about nothing? 

• Members

I'm going to miss Michael. He is my favorite of the young adult Kyle's. I wonder if they will have him go find Summer and reunite with her offscreen. I also wonder if they will end up recasting this character.

Edited by xtr

• Members

lol, bye! The show tried very hard to make the younger set happen and failed miserably. It was very dumb how they had these 20-somethings in CEO positions in these businesses. I hope Devon swoops in and steals Jabot in a hostile take over. I know it won't happen, but whatever. 

Kyle's entire storyline should have been used on Noah, and they should have also pulled the Victor/Adam stuff and merged that with Noah as well - Victor grooming Nick's son to take over the family business and it causing drama between Nick, Victoria, Victor, and Nicki would have been better and the SL wouldn't have had any of the Adam baggage. 

and they could have had Kyle around just being a mini-Brad, sleeping with all the older women (and men, even - make him sexually fluid) and disappointing his pops, etc. 

what they went for was trite and just not very interesting.