B&B April 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ahem, did we know that Tanner Novlan (Dr. Finn Without Personality) is married to actress Kayla Ewell who starred on B&B from 2004-2005 as Caitlin Ramirez (daughter of Sydney Penny and Lorenzo Lamas) who was Thomas' first teen love!?

We now go back to your regular scheduled programming in session...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember Caitlin. It is so odd to think back of that version of Thomas with what he is now though. 
I had forgotten LL was on the show for a while. It is so weird how many characters invade the canvas for a while and then are completely forgotten.
How is Nick never mentioned?

Anyway... The Liam story is clearly intended to make him more sympathetic after the latest retread into the tired Hope/Steffy triangle pissed fans off. I am fine with him having a story that doesn't involve these two women so I will take it.

• Members

I remember Caitlin as well gosh that was so long ago. Most I remember was the Lolita story with Eric that was aborted before it aired though. And then Thomas married Gabby and worked for Spectra with Thorne. I remember 2005 being probably the last really fun year before the show got downright trashy ridiculous for a few years there. 

• Members

If I were Delon de Metz (Zende), I would NOT want to be shirtless in the same scene as Lawrence Saint-Victor.

This show needs to figure out how to advance story. Liam and Bill have had the same conversation every day for a week. Enough already. It happens with basically every story. A lot of stalling.

• Members

In his defense, he doesn't write the episode breakdowns. If he was assigned to write dialogue for an episode where "Bill and Liam talk about Vinny" he will write it without necessarily knowing that other writers were given a similar breakdown several times in the past few weeks and the dialogue ends up being repetitive.