GH: Cassadine Return

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She never fulfilled the promise because the show wouldn’t let her.  Even kidnapping Lucky was a wash because he didn’t do anything truly heinous under her influence when he came back.

She walked around and threatened everyone for years, looking incredibly stunning while doing it, and had tons of chemistry with all her scene partners.

It’s the one character Guza didn’t go dark enough with.  But as time has gone on I see the return of the Cassadines story differently.  None of their schemes mattered, because the real story was destroying Luke and Laura.

• Members

Yes she did. Love Constance Towers

Please register in order to view this content

and she looked great!

I also agree that Helena had loads of potential but they wasted a lot of time (which is probably why a lot of folks feel worn out when they hear about a possible Cassadine return)

It always felt stupid to me they killed her off [twice] when she's ready, willing and able to act still. Kinda like how Y&R wasted Jerry Douglas and John by killing him off, and how they just did the same with Marla Adams ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I do like that GH is being responsible and creative in this regard. I don’t want her on set at her age and I also loved having Emma Samms shoot her scenes from her home in England. I think it worked well. 

Rumor has it John Aniston will be filming Days scenes from his retirement home. I hope that’s true and I look forward to seeing how they do it.