YR's Much Love Fave Is Returning

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! NIIIIIIIINAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now...love it.

Now let's see if she decides to take out the 'trash' again like she did the last time she crossed paths with Phyllis.

Completely agree with this. 

TLW is so needed to be a matriach, to ground Nate as a character and remind people he really is legacy, and just interact period...especially if that Amanda story seem to be going the way it is going. 

Same. 

• Members

Holy... this was literally the last name I would've guessed!

Please register in order to view this content

I half-assumed the title was sarcasm, and it would be Daniel Goddard or something... this is great news! Looking forward to what's in store for the 12,000 ep.

The downside is now I need to force myself to catch up on Y&R before she returns.  

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Praise the lord!! I’m so happy Nina is coming home, long overdue. 

Isn’t TLW living overseas? I remember there was a reason she was unable to return for Neil’s funeral, with COVID that definitely makes it a no go I suppose.

LOL when I first saw this thread I did thing it was someone like MD or Graz coming back.

I hope Jess returns for the holidays too and shares scenes with Tricia that would be wonderful.

• Members

She literally BEGGED them for story for years. She went to B&B and tried to turn that into more. Even with Malcolm’s return they wouldn’t give her more than an episode here and there. I don’t blame her for not wanting to return. The way she was treated as a vet was shameful. 

Now a return would pretty much be impossible since she’s in Canada. 

• 2 weeks later...