GH September 2020 Discussion

The stuff in Monto Carlo is campy and over the top  While everything else. Is cliche , generic and boring.. Olivia did look cool holding the gun. Sonny going on about a bike. As Mike's dead body rots. And a rare appearance by a clueless TJ.  Alexis and her bruised paw.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

lol at the first part. Waiting in hell for Jason and Sonny. Yasssss. One can dream ...

I'm sure he will too. I also hope it's a recast if they go down that road.

That's for sure.

Things 'happen' and then they move onto the next thing; but the show is all over the place.

• Members

Well tbf I would rather watch campy and over the top with characters I like who have some chemistry than paint-by-numbers with characters that I cannot at all stand. Especially when the main character of the camp is legacy and been mostly background for a minute.

If they are going to use this to push the storyline along of Scorpio getting the goods on Not-Anna's-Son...and I am STILL surprised he has not been revealed as such yet and is behind Orbecht's frame-up...I am all for it. I do like a good build. And hopefully the build to Anna and Finn's wedding  will be a nice B story to what they have planned with Sonny/Mike/Cyrus and Nelle vs Michael which appears to be main stories at the moment. 

I've been doing slow catchup so YouTube recommending it to me was a godsend. I love me sum Scorpio in Spy Mode. And I loved the last time he and Olivia teamed up. And since I watch Nathan on ROSWELL I have no problem looking at his fineness. But he is aging for me like fine wine cuz I never found him attractive when he was actually on GH

• Members

Robert and Olivia have really entertained me. I enjoy them together.

I also like the Brook/Ned conflict. I like that Brook deleted the calls from Olivia LOL.

I never found Parsons attractive on GH either. Like Jonathan on GL the actors looked dirty and I never understood the fawning over them. But I think because GH is such a shell, it's nice to see familiar faces pop in and he is aging nicely. It helped he was in a tux.

And WORD. I'd much rather watch campy at this point. Give me SOMETHING.

I really don't think Ava/Nikolas have chemistry anymore. Sadly.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Well-timed. Watching yesterday's scenes right now. lol.

I know a little of the BrookLynn drama. Just sad (but understand) there being a recast. Sounds like she is still being used well.

He really is. Not that I didn't like him years ago on THE ORIGINALS with all the muscles, but he is more of a dish to me now. And WORD on Jonathan on GL. I like both more outside of daytime than I did on lookwise. Though I liked TP as an actor. Same on seeing familiar characters. I had heard Nathan was coming. So I am pleasantly surprised it happened so soon.

Yeah. I'm not a fan of camp for the most part, but put in characters I care about and well...

That is sad to hear. re: Ava/Nikolas. I've been curious about where their storyline is right now since I've seen the clip of Britt slapping him. But sounds like nothing much is going on since his awesome reveal.

ETA: OMG Flashbacks!!! I haven't seen that set since I was a kid. *eyes water*

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

We can only hope lol

Very disjointed.

Storylines stay on one note for a lot longer than they should be, some storylines get completely dropped after a few weeks, new characters are brought in and are given nothing to do.

Ever so often, we get a few weeks of good storytelling, then it quickly falls back into the same old stuff. But I think a lot of that is more on Frank rather than the writers.

Edited by AbcNbc247