Peacock TV

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just joined and clicked around a bit. There's free stuff available. As expected, the older stuff I clicked on (Carol Burnett, SNL) was free. This Is Us was free. Everybody Hates Chris. Some newer shows have the first episode free only. Some things are free for a limited time. I think the interface could be a little clearer about what's free vs. not.

I'm probably not going to use it much (just yet anyway) because they aren't on Roku yet and it's easier to watch some of this stuff that's already available via my Roku channels, cable on demand and Amazon.

Edited by applcin

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

On the DAYS Discussion thread, I tried Peacock Premium, lol! However, that was short-lived as I can download that stuff and upload on my PLEX in no sweat. But, all the movies they consider as as "Premium" I already have. What's the point? I think maybe if they offered a "Live NBC TV" channel, it might make things different. Maybe?

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Webmaster

Totally understand. In a perfect world we'd see our favorite shows on the same streamer (network) that initially aired them, but ownership plays a heavy hand in all that stuff.

The classic Must See TV lineup would be cool to play on our own time/schedule, but you'd have to have HBO Max, Paramount+, Peacock and even Netflix to play all the right shows these days. Sigh.