RIP: In Memoriam Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Absolutely no idea of the veracity of these sites, as they look sketchy to me, but I will pass along the links.

https://geniuscelebs.com/billy-miller-death-cause-obituary-actor-died/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=grow.me&utm_campaign=grow_share_widget&fbclid=IwAR3gklkKb8R1GffSFIE7D0PIy6GGmOmGTMFkOHow1LXxUeJ7QqW2oCtYV9Y

They reference information supposedly from his publicist & that he had been diagnosed with a neurological disorder & suffering from it since 2021. Surely someone reputable will talk to his publicist very soon! 

• Members

I don't know if it's kosher to post this both here & in the Billy Miller thread but I feel like I want it to be in the permanent thread for when people stop going to the other thread. This just slayed me. It's the tribute from Billy's mgr Marnie Sparer: 

Please register in order to view this content

I've just learned of something remarkable that they did this morning at Y&R. They took time out of the production day to let cast & crew exchange Billy Miller stories! I think we all know how important tape time is to shows today. No idea who thought of doing this or who gave it a thumbs up of approval but massive kudos! 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
combine 2 posts