Soaps Returning To Production

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

probably east coast but maybe Connecuit again

ABC does own production buildings in NYC so they wouldnt have the rent. Would actors make a temp move just so GH could film somewhere not in a COVID 19 surge?

• Members

Have soaps even really done that many love scenes in recent years, aside from the softcore Ben/Ciara shower sex on DAYS? It almost feels like a thing of the past. We sometimes see afterglow scenes, but not the sort of bumping and grinding I remember when I started watching in the early ‘90s.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I dont watch soaps anymore and Im pretty sure makeout sessions are still the norm. The characters dont have to actually have sex but the actors do kiss as its a part of the intimate portrayal of a relationship. I would be scared to kiss anyone that isnt my spouse or partner and I wouldnt be comfortable with my spouse kissing a coworker even if its to film a scene. The characters that are hoes on tv are most likely to have actor that end up with COVID infections

• Members

They definitely can’t kiss for a while. B&B is using mannequins/human-sized dolls and/or having the actor’s real-life partner stand in (with wigs?) for intimate scenes, so maybe the other three shows will follow suit?