‘All My Children’s’ Jacob Young, Vincent Irizarry and Walt Willey to Reunite on ‘The Locher Room’

• Webmaster
Walt Willey, Vincent Irizarry, Jacob Young, All My Children

With “All My Children’s” Susan Lucci (ex-Erica Kane), Cady McClain (ex-Dixie Cooney) and Michael E. Knight (ex-Tad Martin) already taking part in special reunions for his YouTube channel, “The Locher Room,” former soap publicist Alan Locher will be expanding the Pine Valley universe with actors Vincent Irizarry (ex-Dr. David Hayward), Jacob Young (ex-JR Chandler) and Walt Willey (ex-Jackson Montgomery) joining him.

Set to take place on Friday, May 22, the “AMC” edition of the show will mark a change for “The Locher Room.” Historically, the channel has featured reunions with former cast members during the timeslot in which the show aired during its broadcast run. The “AMC” reunion will instead take place at 4:00 p.m. EDT/1:00 p.m. PDT as the actors reminisce, chat with fans and answer some burning questions. To set yourself a reminder, click here.

“All My Children” concluded its broadcast run in September 2001. A brief online reboot aired in 2013.

The post ‘All My Children’s’ Jacob Young, Vincent Irizarry and Walt Willey to Reunite on ‘The Locher Room’ appeared first on Soap Opera Network.

Read More

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic