B&B to air classic episodes

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks! It seems like there was a longer period of time between the wedding and when the show started airing reruns , but I think everything going on in these last 4 months have messed up my sense of time.  LOL!

• Members

The choices were terrible all around. What a waste!

maybe three episodes (Sheilas showdown!) were actually highlights of the shows three decade long history. Some of the remote Storylines deserved to be shown again, but I would have chosen a different episode. The rest not so much - All in all this was a huge waste of airtime, IMO. Maybe we are too spoiled by Y&R, though. Compared to GH these B&B choices were still stellar!?

• Members

I liked Macy but the show barely has any use for nuSally outside of being a prop for Thudley's newest blonde obsession, they would not give Macy a thing to do. Is there even a Thorne on canvas?

It is quite bizarre that the only people left from the 90's era of this soap are Brooke and Eric (a character that has always been useless IMO).

But speaking of Taylor, I see Steffy may end up in the hospital. So her mother doesn't come again (she wasn't around when Thomas was in the hospital either)? Does Bell think if he waits long enough Hunter will decide to return?

It's also weird as hell that Taylor has more kids on the show than Brooke (Rick, Bridget and RJ are all MIA) 

• Members

Didn’t Hunter have another spat out with Brad; I think someone here posted a twitter link that made it look it.

anyhow: Taylor is needed on the canvas and Hunter still does deliver with the right material. Killing off Macy twice was a colossal mistake - but one which can no longer be rectified with Schae Harrison so sick and no longer on the show, Darlene Conley dead etc. the nuSpectras were actually a very smart idea - and well handled - too bad they were dropped after 9 months of story