GENERAL HOSPITAL DECEMBER 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah Howarth is definitely a Frank pet, I agree with you. I guess deVry confused me the most. deVry also got his stans outraged back when he was basically gone so ... my guess is he's Varni's. God we were so close to being done with both of them two years ago (or whenever ...). Absolutely still ticks me off they brought back AJ and Duke and then fired both actors again and killed them. Again. Yet we're still stuck with FrancoDrewche and Jillian. Lord, make it make sense! lol It must be a sad, cold day in hell because I'd take Billy Miller at this point over both of them.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I will never understand the appeal of RoHo, and why any EP would want him on their show. His act is exactly the same for every character he's played.

I didn't see early Todd. My first experience with him was as Paul on ATWT. Even then I wasn't impressed. That lack of impression grew to dislike when seeing him as Todd, which grew to flat out hatred after seeing him as Franco, and then fake Drew. IMO, recasting Franco and making him a regular character was one of the biggest mistakes GH ever made. It's up there with the firing of Stuart Damon, and Genie Francis' exit in 2002.

I think DeVry is a good actor. It's just the character of Julian in general that I'm tired of.

Have them only appear a few times a month lol

• Members

Howarth is by far the worst. There's no reason he should still be around in any incarnation. Bumping him off during surgery is just fine with me.

As for cutting his losses with Kim, she doesn't have a penis, so she was easy for ValenVarni to see the truth about Kim.

Nina will never work, even with Watros.

Jophielle Love, little Violet, is seriously their MVP right now.  I love her with Robert.  Tristan has always been one of the best character actors on GH   Hated him on Y&R, but that's because of Cane.

Guaranteed of any of those three get into trouble (Val, Jill, and Parking lot Pete) we'll be stuck watching them in prison.