GENERAL HOSPITAL DECEMBER 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

I muted the Sonny scenes 

Please register in order to view this content

so yeah ... don't give a crap lol. I did watch the start of it all months back, Gladys is Mike's cousin that Sonny bribed to have say Dev is her grandson. So of course Sonny and Carly get bug eyes when she's around worried she'll run her mouth. Zzzzz. I kinda like the Gladys actress a bit and I'm all for anyone sticking it to Sonny and Snarly so ... meanwhile, everytime Michael calls Sonny "dad" I want to scream and I get a twitch in my eye ... lol. I hate it so much.

And since we're stuck with Mo's mumbling ass, Sonny and Carly's scenes as some matriarch and patriarch of Port Charles would be far better with Brenda instead of Carly. Literally almost all of their couple dialogue screams it should be written for Brenda and Sonny. Who decided Sonny and Carly were "endgame"? Lord so many things wrong with this show.

And I LOL'd when Alexis hauled ass the minute Sam got back in the door. I know it was to give them time but I just lol'd for some reason. I wish I gave a damn about Sam and her cute kids but everything fell flat to me. It was sweet but maybe if we were shown more of this kind of thing throughout the year .... just sayin' ....

Curtis is a cute Santa. NuJordan is so blah. Jesus. She has got to go. 

I hope they pair Cam and Trina. I'd take them all day anyday over Josslyn and dead eyes Dev.

I know they don't care and he hasn't been on a ton this week but they really need to get Nikolas with Laura and others and get some depth and some heart. The writing is messy for him. It's like they just randomly decided to bring him back and they just had him do things to fill time ... I don't know. lol. I like the actor but I need more depth soon.

I will say I at least see them remembering they're a soap opera. I see some mess coming with Brook Lynn and Julian. Brook and Julian will probably use each other, she finds out he's scum ... it writes itself. And they can involve Ned and Olivia. I'm going to guess we get to the point where Julian is wanting custody of Leo. Not saying I want to really watch any of that but I can almost see where it's going before it even starts, lol.

I'm mixed on the Q house re-design. It'll take some time. 

I wish Jane were sticking around. Tracy is SO needed. Brook Lynn helps for sure but Jane  She also looks amazing.

And [!@#$%^&*] you Frank for firing Budig again and now cute Violet has to miss her mommy for Christmas. I do like Violet. Michael Easton could have played Dr. Tom Hardy and they could do just about all the same [!@#$%^&*] they did with Finn ... just sayin' .... And I know Liz is too busy patting Franco on the head and propping him but wouldn't it be nice to see her with Violet more now that Hayden's MIA? I know Hayden just left but shouldn't Liz, if they were writing for her as a character, be concerned that Violet has no mother on Christmas?

And you know what would have been better than Franco's stupid propped redemption (well, literally anything of course)? AJ Quartermaine being redeemed through finding love with Liz, and then he becomes the man she's always wanted. And then cue Lucky's return. Or Sam's death and Jason sniffs around Liz again. Literally how much better would it have been to see AJ bonding with Liz's kids? Becoming a reluctant father to them all .... sigh. I'll never get over the missed potential here that they threw away for Roger Howarth.

It's not hard to write a better show ... but when you try so hard to force things ....

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The best thing about last week was the return of Tracy. Everything else is so utterly lifeless. I'm liking the new Brook Lynn. But why put her with Julian of all people? Which looks like where this is heading. I guess by doing this it will create drama with Ned and Olivia.  Poor Lucas gets shipped to Mike's nursing home. I have a funny feeling GH is going to keep Lucas in a coma for a long time. Michael & Sasha are beyond BLAND. GH kept mentioning Dev's Turkish. We know lol.. Nelle and Sam's prison scenes remind me of Days. Gladys is a breath of fresh air.  She's making me watch a played out CarSon. Sam's release from prison felt flat as hell. Not that i care about her. I don't find the new Q mansion set that bad. Maybe because i'm used to seeing a whole lot worse.

Edited by victoria foxton