YIKES! Drama behind the Soap Sets!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol.  What I noticed more than anything was a lot of accusations of them accusing people of chumming it up with other people on the shows.  Okay, lol. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to really suck up to people and wanting to get something based off of merit. But if people are nice to/befriend people, they might get some good opportunities. That happens in a lot of workplaces. Maybe he could have tried to make more connections with people in the industry and could have gotten more opportunities. 

• Members

@xtr You beat me to it. I read two of the messages and was like - yeah, in the business world people do the same thing all the time. And lots of people are worthy because of 'merit' - but opportunities come about because someone takes notice after they've gotten to know you. I'm guessing this person thinks they are above everyone else and so people should just elevate him. Whatever. 

• Members

Lol I was going into this thinking it was about a major star but no, from what I can discern out of his babble his is simply a bitter,  jealous waiter who’s acting aspirations never panned out, is mad that his BF and other “friends” found somewhat more substantial work as day-players. With an attitude like that, it’s no wonder he “struggled” while others fared better.