Days: October 21-25 Previews

Please register in order to view this content

• Brady supports Kristen during a medical crisis
  • Kayla and Roman question Hope’s odd behavior
  • Things turn romantic as Ciara helps Ben make a gift for David
  • Jordan cooks up a deadly plan
  • Brady receives the results of the paternity test
  • Ben and Ciara arrive for David’s birthday party, unaware of what Jordan has in store
  • Brady shows concern over Kristen, who insists on attending Stefan’s funeral
  • Gabi lowers the boom on Lani
  • Eli and Julie have a heart-to-heart
  • Ciara suddenly doesn’t feel well at David’s party                                                                                                                                                              

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The set looks like DiMansion with a bar added to me.  But it's been so many years, I honestly can't recall what Chez Rouge looked like.  But, if IRC, it was Tuscany/Alice's redressed... I think I remember that raised entry area with the host stand.  Tom Langan was garbage in most ways, but his restaurant sets often had stairs and a few different, defined spaces.  I'd kill for that now, lol.  It'd be cool if this restaurant is the interior for Mandalay.

And I'm assuming the loft rearranged is supposed to be Lani's place... and maybe the warehouse is the loft reconfigured, too?  Production should have saved these "new" sets for the time jump to asthetically differentiate between times.  For me, that's gonna be key to make this work past the initial "shock."  This time jump can't just be a creative writing thing, it has to be a creative production thing, too.

But this Justin & Adrienne proposal makes me worried that the spoiler is true, at least in some form.  However, they should be showing her 3-4 days a week with all her significant screen partners to maximize the impact if they're killing her off.  I'd be crushed if she dies; and it's pointless... she's a legacy character, but if they wanted to do a high-stakes "risk" death out of the current cast for the jump, they should go for someone more prominently featured.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by DynamiteKiddo