B&B October 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This was indeed good fun. Brooke semi-quoting Stephanie by naming Shauna "the slut from the dessert". And thank god we are back to slapping! For more than a decade it seemed like this GREAT soap staple was out of fashion, but not anymore. The slaps keep on coming as of late. I love it - as Brenda Dickson would say: it's sooo dramatic!

All in all, the show could be wayyyyyy better but I appreciate the recent shift and mix of storylines and characters per episode and overall per week. It is much improved over the first 8 months of 2019. I've still a couple of episodes left to catch up on, but I used to be like 3-4 weeks behind because binge-watching felt impossible after my summer vacation. Dare I say that I start to warm up to Denise Richards and slutty Shauna - she's good soapy fun.

• Members

When you tune into B&B and Thomas is all over Shauna, and looks like he's gonna have sex with her, and good LAWD.  Flo is out of the hospital before the Recipient of the kidney (Katie)....fact, it's actually harder on the doner, but Flo is OUT of the hospital, LOLLLLLL.  This show is so god awful.  And like I said last week after 5 minutes...Wyatt will be up Flo's FoFo faster than next Monday.  And Brooke and Ridge - end it already so that they can get back together next week.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

It's so funny and surreal, as much as Thomas should have been the Forrester token gay all along under both Adam Gregory and  Fodé, the fact we have Vinny and Thomas just hanging out together in their wife beaters and boxer shorts is just an oddity. Just like there were Thomas & Hope "rape into submission" rumors flying, we now have "Thomas molests Douglas into submission" rumors flying as well as apparently

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I can't believe that this dead show actually started showing signs that's it's still has pulse. And if they keep up it will start to breathe again. Let me say that even though I still hate how cheap the dialogue is compared to what it was... The last 2 months have been actually fun. Last time I've been watching episode after episode was probably 10 years ago. I hope they keep improving and finally we have B&B back for a good year or two before it's cancelled. I like Shauna and I like how Brooke is turning into Stephanie. I want Brooke to be completely devastated and her life ruined, just like she did to Stephanie.

• Members

Everyone, especially Brooke & Ridge, keep talking about taking care of their children.  Where the f*ck is RJ and why do neither of them even mention him.  With all the family turmoil, you'd think he'd be there.

I agree about Hope.  AF always does the crazy eye thing when she's trying to emote!