Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Darn said:

 

Steady paycheck, easy hours and they let her direct.

 

Exactly. No one in soaps is gonna walk off due to a lousy storyline. Or else 75% of every cast would be gone and they'd have zero income, save for a couple bucks from a friend's web soap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

Exactly. No one in soaps is gonna walk off due to a lousy storyline. Or else 75% of every cast would be gone and they'd have zero income, save for a couple bucks from a friend's web soap. 

We-ell, when Beverlee McKinsey left GL in the lurch with no real warning, just that she was starting her 8 weeks' vacation & not that she wasn't coming back, she had 2 reasons.

  1. She was very unhappy about her story where she was forced to meddle in her son's romantic life with Mindy, and,
  2. That they were overworking her in number of days per week and number of hours per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Donna B said:

We-ell, when Beverlee McKinsey left GL in the lurch with no real warning, just that she was starting her 8 weeks' vacation & not that she wasn't coming back, she had 2 reasons.

  1. She was very unhappy about her story where she was forced to meddle in her son's romantic life with Mindy, and,
  2. That they were overworking her in number of days per week and number of hours per day.

 

Lemme clarify - no one in soaps in the year 2019. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

Lemme clarify - no one in soaps in the year 2019. 

Oh, yeah, I don't guess it would ever happen again. When Beverlee did it, it was a rare occurence!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

Exactly. No one in soaps is gonna walk off due to a lousy storyline. Or else 75% of every cast would be gone and they'd have zero income, save for a couple bucks from a friend's web soap. 

 

i don't think the "lousy storylines" are the issue with HT, but the lack thereof any whatsoever. LOL She literally has no storylines bad or otherwise and is just a moment-to-moment prop. The only thing I can think is that even tho she's borderline recurring/dayplayer, she's not paid like it. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2019 at 11:19 AM, Vee said:

Tisha Campbell-Martin is doing this?? I'd always wanted her and/or Tichina Arnold back on an actual good soap. Sigh.

 

Tisha's been on a soap before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...