5 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

It's time to Kill useless Katie off.  They have nothing for her to do and there's no reason she needs to survive this!

Oh they do every year around this time. Have an organ fail so someone and sob through their botox at her for a couple weeks. She's quite useful in this regard!

Edited by beebs

9 hours ago, Markjeh said:

Why can't they give Heather Tom good material? Katie is so useless.

it's kind of absurd. HT must really love the cast/crew, and her paycheck must be fat af... otherwise IDK why she sticks around. 

On 9/21/2019 at 12:35 AM, dio said:

it's kind of absurd. HT must really love the cast/crew, and her paycheck must be fat af... otherwise IDK why she sticks around. 

Steady paycheck, easy hours and they let her direct.

Tisha Campbell-Martin is doing this?? I'd always wanted her and/or Tichina Arnold back on an actual good soap. Sigh.

On 9/19/2019 at 8:25 AM, Darn said:

Eventually Katie will have none of her original organs.

LOL - I thought the same thing because the writers seemed to have done no research for the heart transplant, especially when Katie kept having cardiac issues after being transplanted with a healthy heart rather than issues regarding organ rejection.  So, I looked it up and it is more common to have a heart transplant followed by a kidney transplant than one would think.  However, I doubt we'll ever see Katie have dialysis, just as she never seems to have been burdened by anti-rejection drugs for the past few years.

Combined Heart and Kidney Transplantation: Clinical Experience in 100 Consecutive Patients

Morcos Atef Awad, et all - Originally published11 Feb 2019https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.118.010570Journal of the American Heart Association. 2019;8:e010570

And to be fair her sister Donna had a full transplant and she seems to be thriving.  
Edited by j swift