GENERAL HOSPITAL SEPTEMBER 2019 DISCUSSION

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Him and Kelly Monaco appear to have absolutely no energy left in their performances. Likewise, Sam was supposed to be this PI/Spy yet Jason had to rescue her multiple times? What's the deal with Jason. I know he's supposed to be the all knowing good guy (who's a bad guy because he's a criminal) but give him some energy, an actual story line instead of being bland, supportive, and passive. And what was the point in Sonny having yet another child? IDK at this point. 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I don't understand the argument from "Killy" stans that Kelly is refusing to act because of Billy when she checked out years ago. The end scene today where they learn about Drew's plane and she had no reaction was bizarre... but that's her everyday. And, yet, they keep her as a lead. I actually used to think maybe she was on downers or something.

• Members

The last time I saw this was when David Lewis was in his final months on GH as Edward in 1993, They had a TV on set where he could read his lines if needed but Lewis was wldery wonder what is going on with MB & his need to rely on this?