GENERAL HOSPITAL SEPTEMBER 2019 DISCUSSION

• Members

Its Rape. Franco no longer has his memories so he legally cannot consent. Kim knows he is really Franco, not Drew & is taking advantage because she cant have the real Drew. Its horrifying, not romantic. Hope both leave our screens soon. Liz & Julian can do way better.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Shelley wasn't much of a writer, she should have "retired" with Pissy.

The only glimmers of decent story started coming through  when Van Etten began, but every time something semi-good starts up, ValenVarni squash it for their pets. (Chet/Maxie for one).

Julian is a trash character. Always has been, always will be. Julian, Kim and ToddFrankenDrew could all leave tomorrow and no one would bat an eye except the fools on FB that feel Franko is a hero and the most romantic character on the show.....

Please register in order to view this content

Now that Ass-cars Dad is gone, Momma can kick rocks, too. Kim should have been Sarah.  #firefrank

Edited by slick jones

• Members

It sure was. Now it's back to him and his shenanighans, snarling at Jax, . Jason's not only an enforcer, but also "consulting" with the police and Carly is hatching another junior Corinthos.

Meanwhile, the hospital is down to three doctors... recurring Monica,recurring Lucas, and Finn, who gets involved in EVERY case. Kim resigned, Obrecht fired, and Dr. Andy (dayplayer) is there to bring people to Finn.   Kevin and Neil (both recurring as well) are the psychiatrists. Nursing falls to Elizabeth and Epiphany (recurring) and Bobbie (recurring). Felix, Amy and Deana are only good for the Nurses' Ball, so we get random dayplayer nurses.

So much for the "Hospital".

That is, until one of Frank's friends comes a-calling looking for an ATM visit.

• Members

It's not really General Mobspital as much as "Pet Sematary" or "General Propspital" If it's not about ToddFrankenDrew, it's talking about ToddFrankenDrew.   Brad's always been shifty. Peter went 180 awfully quick, though.  

But hey, there's diversity... Just ask Dr. Terry, Chet the vet, Drag Queen Bingo, Lucas and Felix...  Oh yeah, You'd have to actually see them first. 

• Members

True.

If they just got rid of ToddFrankenDrew, Julian and Kim AKA The Three Stooges, I think the show would improve so much. Out of all the pets, they're pretty much the only ones that I can't stand at all. I don't see that happening though.

Is Terry gone? The actress isn't listed on Wikipedia anymore. As for Chet, IMO he should have been paired with either Maxie or Lulu. And maybe Felix will be there for Lucas or Brad when all the secrets come out and Lucas kicks Brad to the curb.

• Members

The actress who plays Terry posted she's not out, I believe.

Todd, Julian and Kim. Agreed 100%. I sort of like Willow but she could have been Lucy's daughter instead, which would have given Lucy something to do, but wouldn't want that ...

But look at today, pets everywhere:

Franco/Drewche

Kim

Julian

Finn (not really propped but why couldn't this be Tom Hardy?)

Willow (I actually sort of like her but zzzz)

Nina (I love Watros but Nina is a non-character, this could have been Julia Barrett)

Valentin (I like Stuart but Valentin is meh and the Sasha story is tired)

With a side dash of Laura, Curtis and Liz. I don't consider Chase a pet, but he is.

I like Sasha but she feels like she's circling the drain. I just don't care about Nina and her [!@#$%^&*] daughter.

But then tomorrow's episode, Jason, Sonny, etc. are all front and center.

The show is a hot mess.

I happened to tune in live today and wished I hadn't. I'm still slogging through the end of August ... just got past Helena's resurrection via a flashback and damn Constance Towers still has it. She's fabulous as always. I miss her on my screen. Helena was probably played out but I wish she were still around.

Meanwhile, when are they going to dump Shiloh? LORD. Make it stop. The actor is a find but just let the character go. PLEASE.

The Willow/Harmony [!@#$%^&*] would have been 100% more tolerable had she been Christina and Harmony been Julie Devlin, but then, would anyone really care but me? LOL

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Thanks KMan!

I thought today’s episode was ok. Maybe because I fast forwarded all the Kim and ToddFrankenDrew scenes lol And Julian taking the moral high ground with Brad today was hilarious.

I do like the Michael/Sasha/Chase/Willow quad, and this might be an unpopular opinion but I prefer Cynthia Watros over Michelle Stafford as Nina.

I don’t really have an opinion about Finn/Michael Easton.

And you’re absolutely right, the show is a mess right now, but I do believe it can be brought back  when everyone’s secrets come out. Hopefully the payoff will be worth the buildup.