GENERAL HOSPITAL SEPTEMBER 2019 DISCUSSION

• Members

Yeah, the stakes need to be a little higher.

I much prefer watching Watros as Nina. Just find Nina useless and pointless, lol. Even with Watros but man I'm thrilled we traded up.

Chase/Willow/Michael/Sasha has some potential I suppose. 

I guess with such a big cast it often times feels all over the place and there's a lack of momentum because of it

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How about Emma Caulfield's Lorraine Miller and Wallow as Tony Jones' daughter he didn't know? I could roll with that. ----Lucas ends up adopting his adoptive sister's kid that died and Brad switches it with Michael's kid--Michael, who Tony Jones believed might be his son... there's some drama.   

Let's face it, another Lorraine Miller wasn't necessary.

I hope they can keep Sasha around. I want Deception back.

Laura, Curtis, Michael and Sasha (and Dr. O.) were all I could tolerate. Elizabeth---you're free......

Please register in order to view this content

Nina's spot at Crimson is easily filled with Maxie.

• Members

The dumb ass Howarth stans are nauseating.  They now have a challenge with sexual assault or should I say non existent sexual assault now that Stanco has sexed up Kim?  

Frank loves him some stans because stans are not rational, they see what they want to see.  You have a serial killer who used rape and sexual assault for shits and giggles pursue a grief stricken mother, nails her but he's the victim?  I will forever loathe the soap genre for what they've done to the concept of rape and how the genre has clearly taken advantage of a slew of mentally fragile viewers.  

Those who hated Stanco still do, so what is this exercise for?  No one has changed their minds so this is yet another WASTED attempt from Frank to get viewers to love Stanco and push Howarth to lead this show.

I don't miss this sh!t one bit.  Not one damn bit!  

Oh, and like Benard, Howarth has proven that he can only play one character - Todd Manning!  Given a new character to work with and he, AGAIN, turns the character into a sleazy predator.  He knows how to do nothing else!  

• Members

I'd like Deception back as well

And agreed Maxie could easily take Nina's spot. She should be the one running Crimson. It's almost like they took what should have been Maxie's story and gave it to Nina (I mean back when the Red Menace played her and stumbled into the whole running Crimson thing and it was meant to be a Hallmark endearing story about how wonderful Nina was ...)

You know Uncle Ron would have totally dug the Lorraine Miller thing up and used it. Instead we got this [!@#$%^&*] ...

I see ratings are down. Good. The Sonny and Franco Show isn't working and hasn't ever worked no matter how hard Frank tries. The drop is 100% deserved.

• Members

ToddFrankenDrew-Kim-Jillian

I was so glad that they weren't in it on Thursday and Friday. I never liked any of them and Kim is just being ridiculous now. I was kinda hoping that Liz would channel her 2006 self and go immediately cheat with someone after she found out about Kim and ToddFrankenDrew. Sadly, we all know that's not gonna happen, but we can always hope that the writers throw us a curveball.

As for Sonny-Carly-Jason, it's Sonny's arrogance and the way that Carly and Jason enable it that irritates me the most about them. But I don't dislike them. 

• Members

Now that GH has fallen to the bottom of the pile, I'm expecting that if it stays there for too long, radical changes and/or cancellation won't be far off.  For me, GH hasn't been "must watch TV" since around the time of the show's 50th Anniversary.  Even though Prospect Park debacle has long since ended, we as viewers are still suffering from it.  In my opinion, that time was around when the show started to derail story-wise, and I fear now, may never get back on track again.