GH: All My Children Vet joins the show

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Dixie Cooney wasn't much of a character before CM inhabited her, so maybe she could've breathed actual life into Nina as well.  (Not that I think CW is doing a terrible job as nuNina, by the way.  I'm sure she's doing fantastic.  She gives 110% to everything she does.)

• Members

He does look like Kenny Rogers! lol

But he's looking healthy, IMO. So that's good. He did NOT look healthy the last few years of AMC. And I barely watched his time on Y&R.

So still no word on who this is? SoapTwitter already dismissed his casting if he's not Dr. Jeff Webber. I have to say I agree. If he's not, I'm not interested and I do like me some MEK when he's checked in and shows up for work.

What if he IS Tad though? Lord. AMC 3.0 here we come ... Karey Burke keeps being asked about them ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Thaddeus James Martin holds a very dear place in my otherwise Grinch-like heart.  I really would not trust GH's current writers to write properly for him, because so many who wrote for AMC obviously could not.

Would you settle for Jimmy Lee Holt?

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan