dragonflies

GH: All My Children Vet joins the show

24 minutes ago, John said:

GH needs to stop the mystery role [!@#$%^&*]

That's the only way they still can generate interest in their otherwise lousy show.  That, and raiding the casts of other, cancelled ABC soaps.

4 hours ago, dio said:

too bad they didn't cast Cady McClain as Nina like was rumoured. 

Dixie Cooney wasn't much of a character before CM inhabited her, so maybe she could've breathed actual life into Nina as well.  (Not that I think CW is doing a terrible job as nuNina, by the way.  I'm sure she's doing fantastic.  She gives 110% to everything she does.)

MEK looks like Kenny Rogers with the gray hair and beard.

(Hey, just because I'm his #1 fan doesn't mean I can't throw shade at his looks.)

He does look like Kenny Rogers! lol

But he's looking healthy, IMO. So that's good. He did NOT look healthy the last few years of AMC. And I barely watched his time on Y&R.

So still no word on who this is? SoapTwitter already dismissed his casting if he's not Dr. Jeff Webber. I have to say I agree. If he's not, I'm not interested and I do like me some MEK when he's checked in and shows up for work.

What if he IS Tad though? Lord. AMC 3.0 here we come ... Karey Burke keeps being asked about them ...

Edited by KMan101

Thaddeus James Martin holds a very dear place in my otherwise Grinch-like heart.  I really would not trust GH's current writers to write properly for him, because so many who wrote for AMC obviously could not.

3 hours ago, David_Vickers said:

Michael E. Knight better be Tad Martin from AMC, or Dr. Jeff Webber.

Would you settle for Jimmy Lee Holt? ;)

Edited by Khan

42 minutes ago, Khan said:

Thaddeus James Martin holds a very dear place in my otherwise Grinch-like heart.  I really would not trust GH's current writers to write properly for him, because so many who wrote for AMC obviously could not.

Perfect Jimmy Lee

Edited by slick jones

Knowing GH, though, they'll probably have him on as yet another, never-before-seen-or-heard-of Cassadine.  (God, how that clan loves to procreate.)

19 hours ago, Khan said:

Hey, that would be a good idea too! But yeah, watch GH make him Stavros Cassdine re-cast, or another new one.

Edited by David_Vickers
forgot to add something

Our Luck MEK is a recast of Huxley that Trent Dawson played in 2016

Edited by John

MEK is probably a recast Noah Drake to prep for JT's return... wasn't he a brain surgeon? LOL 

I'm still holding out hope that he'll be a recast Jeff Webber, but something's telling me that he's probably gonna end up being a brand new character.