GH: All My Children Vet joins the show

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And then they had Laura Re- Marry Scott in 2013. He killed Rick and let Laura  take the blame which caused her to go catatonic for 6 years. Lesley should have killed him dead

I think Laura & Kevin has been her best pairing

I thought Scott wanted to control Laura when they were first married and luke had raped her, so that tainted everything as did how much TG shat on L& L from 2003-2015 and had Luke become a dead beat Dad

Laura & Genie deserved better & gt it with Kevin/Jon Lindstrom

As for Lucy/Kevin I loved them from 1994-2000 but how many times can she cheat on him and he just takes it

Edited by John

• Members

While Kevin and Laura are very nice together and I'm glad she has this kind of relationship, I agree they're boring and there's not a lot of story there (also Kevin and Laura just aren't used enough).

Of course a better story would be Lucy and Scott teaming up to break them up but falling back in love in the process. But then again, I have no desire to see this, but at least it would be soapy. 

I'm all for Scott and Bobbie reconnecting, personally. Why not? They're both single and have nobody. But heaven forbid we introduce anyone new for them ... wouldn't want that!

GH isn't a soap opera anymore. It's a Hallmark Movie. If I wanted a Hallmark movie I'd watch Hallmark.

Anywho ... on an unrelated/related note ... Laura Wright's Carly just does not work for me. Nope. Just doesn't. And Sonny and Carly being treated like the matriarch and patriarch of this show irks me.

Edited by KMan101