Sign in to follow this  
John

GH: Actress Returns

Can anyone remember the last time a return was announced and it was someone the audience was clamoring to see? I don’t mean a welcome return like Jon Lindstrom on GH. I mean a big return like “Wow this will rock the canvas!”.

Maybe Steve Burton going back to GH. But even that felt very more of the same.

Glad Rebecca Budig is back as Hayden.  She's Elizabeth's half sister plus loved Budig as Greenlee on AMC.   I do think they should've had her play Sarah Webber instead of creating Hayden. 

Hasn't  nearly every late 30s  soap actress that gets cast on GH as a new character, should've been playing Sarah Webber?

Is it bad that I forgot she was ever on GH. I really was racking my brain trying to figure out who she played. Who are her parents? What were her stories, i'm seriously at a loss.

5 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Is it bad that I forgot she was ever on GH. I really was racking my brain trying to figure out who she played. Who are her parents? What were her stories, i'm seriously at a loss.

Frank made her Jeff Webber's kid/Liz's sister.  She first arrived in town scamming Drewpy (fake Jason) pretending to be his wife.  Hired by Rick.  

Just now, ChitHappens said:

Frank made her Jeff Webber's kid/Liz's sister.  She first arrived in town scamming Drewpy (fake Jason) pretending to be his wife.  Hired by Rick.  

Omg that's right. I was totally watching at that time too. Ugh I don't watch GH anymore but I miss Ric so much. He was my favorite. I hated that he could never get a real happy ending with Liz.

4 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Another lukewarm-milquetoast character back on canvas.

Edited by sivad40

I'm sick and tired of soap actors treating these shows like ATM runs.  If you can't find any other acting gigs, people, maybe it's because you're in the wrong line of work!