Consistent character birth months

• Members

Who are some soap characters whose birthdays were consistently celebrated in the same month and around the same day. I like when they keep birth months consistent as I think it adds to continuity. Some characters that are born onscreen later have their birth month changed from what it was on air. Obviously birth years change due to sorasing, which is fine.

On GH I have:

February:

Spencer

Scout

April

Sonny

May

Monica

Sam

Jake

Cameron

June

Danny

Curtis

July

Aiden

Chase

August

Lulu

Ava

Kevin/Ryan

September

Jason/Drew

Franco

October

Maxie

Oscar

Anna

Avery

November

Elizabeth

Carly

Josslyn

Kristina

Molly

December

Michael

Laura

Edited by SamandWillowFan

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For quite a while, ATWT always celebrated Lily's August birthday (the entire town nearly shut down...RME) and Bob and Kim usually mentioned Frannie and Sabrina's Christmas Eve birthday. They were fairly consistent about Parker's NYE birth (even if it wasn't celebrated in later years much.) 

• Members

Seth Snyder and Frannie supposedly shared that same birthday.  I remember an episode where they were having a Christmas Eve birthday party for Frannie at the Hughes' house and they invited Seth when he and Frannie were a new-ish couple.

Wait, so Kim and Jennifer had their babies on the same exact date??!  That's crazy!

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

On Coronation Street, Best Friends Gail Platt (Well Tilsley at the time) and Sally Webster (now Metcalfe, unfortunately) were pregnant at the same time with their children Rosie and David. They were both part of the Christmas 1990 stories with them giving birth on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day respectively, They have been celebrated/mentioned throughout the years on the holidays they were born on. 

This video consists of the new parents both meeting up with another and their children for the first time.