B&B April 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was impressed with Denise's first days on the show.  From what I hear, the shooting schedule is more flexible.and not as fast paced/hectic like on the other soaps.  I wished brad bell was over thrown as show runner..Lauralee would be better.

• Members

Was that an actual younger image of Darin Brooks in those photoshopped photos Quinn and Flo were looking at?  Boy does he look different.  I won't say anything about Denise Richards.

• Members

TenPlay on demand has the April 11, 2019 US episode...(Flo's paternity is announced in this episode - no spoilers on the identity as not a spoiler thread.)

Edited by ~bl~
trying not to spoil

• Members

Shauna was a total whore? LOL.  Bill was on the "short-list" of possible fathers.  Someone said that today.  She had sex with 6 or 8 men in 3 days?  Then why was she so accusatory of Bill at the outset?  The writing is so awful.   

• Members

I decided to tune in because of Denise Richards since I've taken a liking to her on RHOBH. I'm also one of few who really loved her James Bond movie, not to mention Wild Things and Drop Dead Gorgeous. I can only take so much B&B because it's so repetitive, but it wasn't horrible. I powered through March to the current episodes and while Brad Bell is still a predictable and lazy writer, the half hour format made it a decent binge. I found Shauna's introduction to be fun and Denise Richards does seem to fit in well. I also love the actress playing Flo, who seems like such a natural. I'm not sure how long I'll last but I'm going to attempt to stay with it for a while. 

• Members

And it is so stupid that they immediately re-wrote what had just happened...Hope with "this was your big secret you were keeping!" with Flo.  Hope was standing right there when they showed her the DNA results for the first time.  Clearly that would not be the 'secret' she was keeping because Hope saw her find out for the first time. 

• Members

Most seem to like the actress playing Flo (I still lol at "Flo" though as a name for a beautiful blonde 20-something). I thought about tuning in for Denise Richards (I had no doubts B&B would be the perfect soap for her), but I can't stomach the show for too long. Maybe like you I'll record and binge one day and find a way to chug through it ...

But the real question is: when will he lose interest like he always does?

Edited by KMan101