GH actor leaving

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Welp. So much for the Griffin/Liz/Franco triangle that never happened...even though it was hinted at. Because Frank probably knew if Franco wasn't being propped up, it would be harder to keep his pet in Roger Howarth.

God forbid a nurse and doctor have a romance on General Hospital.

• Members

They pretty much wasted him the entire time. Not really surprised. He also seems to want to do other stuff, like direct, so good for him. He wasn't the greatest actor but I'd take him over several others, lol. And he was hot

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

they should have flipped the script and made Griffin the leader of the DoD cult, because the guy they currently have cast is not doing it. The leader of a cult is supposed to be attractive and have an innocent look to them... the guy GH cast looks rough af and practically oozes slime. Really awful, shortsighted casting, here. 

• Members

As someone who was involved in a cult for a number of years, I can assure you that not all cult leaders are attractive and innocent looking. The leader of the cult I was involved with was quite homely and scarred, something he used to his advantage as he likened his adversities to the story of Job from the Old Testament. Many of the other leaders he recruited were average Joes like himself. And the impact that he and the other leaders had was enormous.

Archived