Days: 1/7/19. Weekly Preview

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

Now that I have stopped laughing...didn't take long for Ron to pair the gayiest character on Days with Xander, who has a hot body but such an ugly face. I am sure RC had wet dreams just thinking about it.....and poof...both shirtless......if I were Leo I'd put a bag over Xander's face and hump him.....LOL....Sonny who?

And the promo is hilarious.....who came up with the whole dialogue?...LOLOLOLOL

• Members

honestly, not since EJ has DAYS had a such a clear "winner" on their hands as far as "male baddie" characters go. I hope they realise what they've got in him and they start to utilise him in a more serious capacity beyond the henchman/hijinks role they seem comfortable with him occupying. Like I've said b4, DAYS should have made him an EJ recast from the start. And he should be occupying Stefan's role on the canvas. 

• Members

LMAO I was wondering how long it would take them to get Xander shirtless this time. It cracks me up how they do a promo about him being naked every time he returns. I love it. I'm looking forward to him and Leo.

I don't care about Haley, but I look forward to Trask getting some airtime.

I'm glad that Ciara and Abigail will have scenes. Hopefully Abby will knock some sense into her.

• Members

It's chopped-off, it's too asymmetrical (it's like he has a comb-in piece on one side), and it really doesn't suit his face.  (He gets a pass for the other hairstyle that Sindacco posted above, though.  Judging from the body paint and weaponry, he must've been in some war picture -- and war, after all, is hell.)

OTOH, I wouldn't put it past Victor to use Xander to seduce Leo in the hopes of catching Sonny's hubby in a compromising position, thereby giving Sonny grounds for divorce.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived