Y&R January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

in real life the actress that plays Kerry is 29. But I think that she looks/comes across as older. I think the way she comes across/her maturity is one of the reasons, why the show felt comfortable pairing her with Jack. And one of the reasons why they may have changed their decision to pair her with Nate. She mentioned in an interview that she believed the show initially wanted to go in a different direction for her character, but once they saw her/met her, they changed course. And she also mentioned how she screen tested with Peter Bergman, how comfortable he made her and how they meshed together. I believe all of these things factored into her being paired with Jack. 

I could buy her as a mid 30 something on the show. If she's supposed to be like 35 on the show, then I think that the decision to freeze her eggs makes more sense. 

I saw that reaction too on places like Twitter. I think that Kyle's body translated well (and better) on the show, but that they both looked very good in the photoshoot photos. Kyle's body looked really good in the photos, but so did Fen's body. I think that overall Fen is more attractive than Kyle (particularly in the face). Though I do think that MM/Kyle is a nice looking guy, with a great body. And he wears a suit very well. 

• Members

I would imagine that the set has been destroyed.  After all, storing sets costs money; and in these cash-strapped times, Mal wouldn't have found it feasible to store a set he clearly had no intention of using anymore.

I'm with EB on this one: "Bye, bye!".

IA.  That tattoo though.

(For the love of God, people, when will this body inking craze end?)

• Members

lol, I don't like tattoos either. It seems like almost everyone has them where I live. And a lot of those people have an excessive amount of them. (And that seems to be the case in a lot of places in general.) At least Michael doesn't have an excessive amount and the one he has isn't very large and isn't really visible unless he takes his shirt off.

• Members

If I had a stash on dough, now would be the time to start setting up tattoo removal clinics. Give it a few more years, and all these people who have gotten tons of them will be regretting it once they go out of style- which everything does eventually. The result will just be that these people look dated.

• Members

Here is a video of most of The Young and the Restless cast (minus people like Zach Tinker/Fen and Noah Gerry who plays Charlie) talking about what they like to do on Super Bowl Sunday.

I think that Brooks Darnell/Nate looks nice in this video. I was glad to see Jess/Jill and Beth/Traci in it. I would have liked to have heard something more from Loren/Ana, I could really hear Alice's Hunter's British accent and Lexie Stevenson/the actress that plays Mattie really seems to like Tom Brady.

Archived