Sign in to follow this  
victoria foxton

DAYS: promo 11/26/2018 Weekly Preview

Lawd Days is so clueless. Like no one knew he was still alive and no one has been waiting for Ben and Ciara to kiss...this is why soaps are nonexistent. Now we have to put up with this ridiculous story with Leo to top off the awful boring rehash of Will and Sonny. 

i don't think anyone has been waiting for Bo & Hope Brady's daughter to get together w/ a convicted serial killer. 😶

6 minutes ago, dio said:

i don't think anyone has been waiting for Bo & Hope Brady's daughter to get together w/ a convicted serial killer. 😶

Ciara & Ben have a lot of shippers on Twitter. Who get all hot and bothered over a killer.

6 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Ciara & Ben have a lot of shippers on Twitter. Who get all hot and bothered over a killer.

I preferred her with Tripp. Ciara and Ben have chemistry but a serial killer? Come on Days!!  If they were going to play this bull then they should've paired Ben with Will. 

10 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I preferred her with Tripp. Ciara and Ben have chemistry but a serial killer? Come on Days!!  If they were going to play this bull then they should've paired Ben with Will. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Will & Ben kissing. Ben ripping Will's flannel shirt. Shady Sonny Bear walking in. Has a heart attack and dies. As Will & Ben pay him no mind and keep going. Will later covers Sonny's face with his Mr. Rogers sweater. As Will & Ben do it again.

Edited by victoria foxton

38 minutes ago, dio said:

Uhm yeah actually they have a pretty good sized fan base.....

2 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Will & Ben kissing. Ben ripping Will's flannel shirt. Shady Sonny Bear walking in. Has a heart attack and dies. As Will & Ben pay him no mind and keep going. Will later covers Sonny's face with his Mr. Rogers sweater. As Will & Ben do it again.

Bwhahahahahaha......

2 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Uhm yeah actually they have a pretty good sized fan base.....

according to what measure?
2 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

define "a lot" LOL

Edited by dio

2 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Will & Ben kissing. Ben ripping Will's flannel shirt. Shady Sonny Bear walking in. Has a heart attack and dies.

I love you.

I can't stand Ben and Ciara, so this is of no interest to me.

20 minutes ago, dio said:

according to what measure?

define "a lot" LOL

Just go to Twitter. They're a lot of #Cin fans gushing over them. I'm not a fan of them. A lot of these's fan are gushing because RSW is hot. 

These are just a couple.

14 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

I love you.

I can't stand Ben and Ciara, so this is of no interest to me.

Thanks 😊

Edited by victoria foxton

1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

Just go to Twitter. They're a lot of #Cin fans gushing over them. I'm not a fan of them. A lot of these's fan are gushing because RSW is hot. 

These are just a couple.

Thanks 😊

this is nothing. You could probs find the same type of tweets about Tripp & Ciara... I thought there was a specific tweet that had like 10k retweet/likes or a heavily views yt mv or something, lol

Ben + Ciara is PTB-driven, plain and simple. Dude said when he took over he was gonna put lipstick on a pig and push Ciara/Ben. Gross. There is no fanbase for them, right now. And there certainly wasn't one for them a year ago when this was all in the can. 

19 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

dead

and yes please! ;) 

On 11/21/2018 at 9:40 PM, dio said:

this is nothing. You could probs find the same type of tweets about Tripp & Ciara... I thought there was a specific tweet that had like 10k retweet/likes or a heavily views yt mv or something, lol

Ben + Ciara is PTB-driven, plain and simple. Dude said when he took over he was gonna put lipstick on a pig and push Ciara/Ben. Gross. There is no fanbase for them, right now. And there certainly wasn't one for them a year ago when this was all in the can. 

you just like to argue don't you?