Vizion

Y&R Promo: Major Drama (Week of 8/20)

I feel like Summer is the new Victoria. On every day for months on end repeating the same thing over and over.

4 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Where is Devon? That Black Storyline is no longer on and popping.

That's Cane's story in Mal' world. Devon is simply collateral damage and has no POV. Disgraceful!

this Phyl/Summer SL seems like it was written for MS or SC, because GT looks young as hell in this role. LMAO Mess.

Due to the age of her kids, Phyllis is at least in her early 50's.  Danny has to be 30 or more since he was much older than Cassie when she died and Mariah isn't a kid.

1 hour ago, Ponds said:

Due to the age of her kids, Phyllis is at least in her early 50's.  Danny has to be 30 or more since he was much older than Cassie when she died and Mariah isn't a kid.

We know how old Phyllis is supposed to be but Gina is in her early 40's. When she got the role the casting call they put out for Phyllis asked for actresses between the ages of 35-40. 

So original. A mother and daughter fighting over a man. How classy in 2018. You do you, Mal.

And Summer throwing herself at 50 year old Billy?

Lawd. No wonder I can't watch this mess.

3 hours ago, Antoyne said:

So clearly we've moved on from Hilary's death. Jeez, I knew it'd be fast but not this fast.

Mal's a mess

On 8/18/2018 at 2:58 PM, Taoboi said:

SLAP THAT HO AGAIN, PHYLLIS!!!!

I did enjoy that. LOL. Even if I think the storyline is trashy and not necessary. Just seems like a way to make Phyllis a victim in some way.

Gina is the new Amelia. Not Hunter. On all the time, thrown everywhere and it really doesn't work but at least Gina is talented, even if I don't love the butch way she plays Phyllis.

Edited by KMan101

4 hours ago, Antoyne said:

So clearly we've moved on from Hilary's death. Jeez, I knew it'd be fast but not this fast.

He didn't get the ratings boost, he assumed he'd get from killing off a popular character because people started tuning out in disgust when they found out MiM was denied a raise in salary.

Also, he must've come to the realization that Lane is as boring as ever.  He probably got bored as well and decided to move on.

1 hour ago, SteelCity said:

I have been waiting for that slap!

I'm still behind, but Summer has started to annoy me enough that it's time Phyllis did.

5 hours ago, KMan101 said:

So original. A mother and daughter fighting over a man. How classy in 2018. You do you, Mal.

And Summer throwing herself at 50 year old Billy?

Lawd. No wonder I can't watch this mess.

Mal's a mess

I did enjoy that. LOL. Even if I think the storyline is trashy and not necessary. Just seems like a way to make Phyllis a victim in some way.

Gina is the new Amelia. Not Hunter. On all the time, thrown everywhere and it really doesn't work but at least Gina is talented, even if I don't love the butch way she plays Phyllis.

I rewinded it more than I should. ;)

21 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I read Bryton is away doing a film. 

13 hours ago, Taoboi said:

I'm still behind, but Summer has started to annoy me enough that it's time Phyllis did.

I rewinded it more than I should. ;)

Hehe. Me too.

12 hours ago, ReddFoxx said:

That last line and the slap is classic soap opera.

It was.

And seeing whiny annoying Summer slapped across the face was great. 

That promo also made me really hate we have a 50 year old Billy.