• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Is anyone still interested in this show? They finished all the scenes and the third and final season is in post production as season two is still airing. With it being First Contact Day they spoiled some season three casting. Not sure if I am excited or concerned.

• Webmaster

Got the PR and scratched my head which is why I'm of the concerned category. Every time a streamer calls a show a "hit" and it ends with just three seasons I question that word time and time again. Even if the series ender is a fitting end, you don't just end a hit show with just 30 episodes. Other than a streamer where else can it thrive? Who says streaming will be the thing it is today in 10 years? Owning your own property is only good when it comes to sign ups but then you hit a plateau which is what is happening to Netflix now.

• Members

It was always intended to be three seasons, owing to Stewart's age - they said so from the very beginning.

I do enjoy it a lot, and Trek content is pretty much nonstop on CBS All Access/Paramount Plus atm.

• Webmaster

True. Thanks for the reminder. Let's just hope the ending is tight and leaves no loose ends. Glad to see the original Next Generation cast on all at one time. That's the Trek I grew up with and have always loved above all.

• 3 months later...