Y&R August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And because of it there is a whole other level to this story that hasn't been touched.

This particular incident should be extremely triggering for Devon. That when the chips are down his father repeatedly chooses his bio kid over his adopted one.

• Members

While I appreciated the talks between Summer and Phyllis and between Summer and Nick, I thought too much of today’s show was taken up with those conversations. Those beats should’ve been played out over a number of episodes. It was just too much.

And Nick writing a check to Summer at the end of the show? We get it. Nick is just like his father. That was just too on the nose for me.

• Members

As forced and annoying as Devon and Mariah can be together (and how their convo became about Tessa), I’m just glad they are playing an angle other than Devon’s resentment towards Lily. I like that he’s finally holding Lily accountable for her treatment of Hilary, but it becomes one-note after a while.

LOL at 50-year-old Billy. JT is only 41, but he does feel like he reads so much older. Maybe not as “senior citizen” as Burgess, but certainly much older than Miller or Tom would feel in the role.

Archived