General Hospital July 2018

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Waiting for the invisible ink on that Marriage Certificate  to disappear....

Bobbie in black, Ava in red and Carly in her Ferncliff Original all looked better than Nelle.

It's a shame they took a wrecking ball to Nelle, Chloe Lanier had potential, but the wishy-washy route they took "She's a killer! She's a sister! She's misunderstood! She's a vixen! She's a Killer!. "It's like the timeline of her character has been a series of bad SID Headlines.

• Members

Oh Lawd, lol, just watched my college buddy Artie O'Daly as Kip. He posted his scenes on Facebook. Such a wonderful human being, so happy for him. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
6 hours ago, John said:

Joss is an idiot

They sure wrote her as one today. That was just awful. 

6 hours ago, dragonflies said:

They can get new cameras but can't pay Genie Francis a decent wage.......

Can new cameras hide bad lighting? Can new cameras hide cheap sets and blue blue blue everywhere?

• Members
18 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

They sure wrote her as one today. That was just awful. 

Can new cameras hide bad lighting? Can new cameras hide cheap sets and blue blue blue everywhere?

That’s exactly what I was wondering...

• Members
On 7/20/2018 at 3:12 AM, SFK said:

Oh Lawd, lol, just watched my college buddy Artie O'Daly as Kip. He posted his scenes on Facebook. Such a wonderful human being, so happy for him. 

Please register in order to view this content

That's awesome! He was great.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • On Soap Opera Network

• Community Posts

• At this point we all know how to translate a soap script "I'll love you forever" = the character is dead by the end of the episode "You'll never have children" = until the actress gets pregnant in real ife and "She's gone forever" = see ya on Friday's episode
    • Tre’s hair kinda looks like Margaery Tyrell’s from Game of Thrones at the Purple Wedding lolol.  This wedding looks so f’n tacky.  Dolores really looks lovely, though.  I hope she got paid real well by Bravo after everything Teresa put her through.  And, of course, the real drama is who wasn’t there—Joey & Melissa, Kath (+ Victoria, Joey, aaand RICHIE lol) & Rosie and their mom, and Dina (I really want the full story here beyond not wanting to appear on Bravo). Re.: BH this week… wtf was that, Rinna?!?  She’s scared she hasn’t brought anything to the table beyond Lois but she was the one who humiliated her damn self with whatever that was.  I do agree that Sutton should just say she did it to defend Garcelle.  Like why not??  And to Rinna’s credit, I will also agree that Sutton’s, in her own words, “moment of flippantness” did defame Harry… husbands who keep their noses clean (NOT Mo and PK!) should be left alone, in my opinion.  But this misunderstanding (and it does feel like it was) is beyond lol. Ya didn’t miss Kyle, Crystal, and Diana at all.  And, ya, Dorit is so much lighter & brighter away from The Coven, but she is a treacherous chameleon through and through.
    • Speaking of the Locher Room, that was a lovely tribute to John Gabriel as well.  I was finally able to finish it on a rainy Sunday afternoon.  Several of the guests commented on having had few scenes with him, but of course once I thought about it, I remembered Nancy Addison and Diana van der Vlis have both been gone 20 years or so. Seneca's story with Jill did overlap with both Delia and Rae's relationships with Frank.  To Ilene Kristen's point about Seneca being too smart to get involved with Delia, he was too smart even to work with Delia or Rae to keep Frank and Jill apart, whatever he may have worked solo to do. There were some interesting Rae/Seneca scenes post-Kimberly that made it onto YouTube, fighting over Seneca and Kim's baby.  I recall one really good one even made it into the St. Patrick's Day marathon that SoapNet would air every year. That was a nice story about JG reaching out to LS after she was let go.  For some reason, I thought Rae and Seneca were both written out around the same time—right after Labine and Mayer's departure—but I guess Seneca stayed on for a while as the generic doctor?  I can't imagine him interacting with any of the new characters from the mid-'80s.
    • Watching the DC Final. I never paid attention that Kyrgios has only won 7 titles?  And Nishioka would make a pretty drag queen. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy