B&B on Amazon Prime

• Members

The state of soaps on streaming services is so sad. We have Dark Shadows and Dynasty but that’s really it. Of course there are current episodes of the US and UK soaps, but I’d love the chance to binge Falcon Crest(without paying), Dallas and Knots Landing for starters, but also the daytime soaps. You can’t convince me it’s not possible when The Doctors has been airing for years on that obscure channel. Why can’t that be put up year by year? What about the soaps Proctor and Gamble had on AOL? Another World, Texas, Edge of Night and Search For Tomorrow? You literally have stuff ready to go. It makes no sense why it’s a better idea to simply let it rot. They have more obscure things streaming!

• Members
On 6/20/2018 at 11:16 AM, Chris B said:

The state of soaps on streaming services is so sad. We have Dark Shadows and Dynasty but that’s really it. Of course there are current episodes of the US and UK soaps, but I’d love the chance to binge Falcon Crest(without paying), Dallas and Knots Landing for starters, but also the daytime soaps. You can’t convince me it’s not possible when The Doctors has been airing for years on that obscure channel. Why can’t that be put up year by year? What about the soaps Proctor and Gamble had on AOL? Another World, Texas, Edge of Night and Search For Tomorrow? You literally have stuff ready to go. It makes no sense why it’s a better idea to simply let it rot. They have more obscure things streaming!

It’s extremely frustrating!!! But it’s the daytime ghetto at work again.

They could easily revive the SOAPnet brand as a subchannel on Amazon Prime, similar to Buzzr, which does classic game shows. Divide the episodes into months and release a new month each week. I’d be READY for “All My Children, April 1977” to drop. Lord, it just seems so easy and within grasp.

• Members
23 minutes ago, vetsoapfan said:

Yawn. This is neither a show nor a time-period of episodes that are going to lure in the masses.

Now put up GH, ATWT, TGL, OLTL, DAYS, or Y&R from their earliest-available episodes, and I'm there!

I’m ready to see Y&R March 26-30, 1973 posted, as well as April, May, June, July etc..1973!!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
1 minute ago, YRfan23 said:

I’m ready to see Y&R March 26-30, 1973 posted, as well as April, May, June, July etc..1973!!

Please register in order to view this content

That entire first year of Y&R was SHOCKINGLY good. Most soaps take a while to mesh and get off the ground, but Y&R was excellent right from the start.  

• Members
6 minutes ago, vetsoapfan said:

That entire first year of Y&R was SHOCKINGLY good. Most soaps take a while to mesh and get off the ground, but Y&R was excellent right from the start.  

Funny enough, there doesn’t seem to be too much info on what happen in Y&Rs very first year...besides the first episode and that one Paley center episode, u can’t really find monthly synopses etc..

• Members

If you have any questions, let me know.

Just now, vetsoapfan said:

2 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

Funny enough, there doesn’t seem to be too much info on what happen in Y&Rs very first year...besides the first episode and that one Paley center episode, u can’t really find monthly synopses etc..

If you have any questions, let me know.