Sign in to follow this  
dragonflies

GH: Days actor joins the show

On the plus side, it's James Read, who's one of my favorite actors from primetime TV (dramas, miniseries, etc.).

50 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

So Days and GH are playing Round Robin now

With only four soaps left, and all taped in the same city, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here, figuring out how B&B or Y&R could best utilize Read once GH exhausts him and writes him off their show.  (Maybe he could play Steven Logan?  Or Greg Foster?)

Why?   Why?   Why?  Why  are they creating characters when the show is already over-crowded?   Why are they building on c-story level characters rather than building the families that have been decimated by years by ineffective executive producers.?  How do these execs at GH keep f uc king up by not utilizing characters that fans are clearly asking for?

DePaiva as Dr. Jeff Webber, Braun as Dr.Sarah Webber, Read could have been perfect as Bensch, a short term character to usher Kiki off the canvas. Montgomery as Dr. Tommy Hardy, Colleen Zenk as Elizabeth's mother.  JD, TB, and AM could serve the same purpose, but could have been characters the audience cared about.

6 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Well, I like James Read.

But laaaaawd. Enough.

+1

Edited by slick jones

14 hours ago, Khan said:

With only four soaps left, and all taped in the same city, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here, figuring out how B&B or Y&R could best utilize Read once GH exhausts him and writes him off their show.  (Maybe he could play Steven Logan?  Or Greg Foster?)

Who could he play on B&B? Maybe a brother of Eric's? A Marone?