Mal's stories are outright horrible...ie...the Abbots.....JT an abuser.....or predictable.....Hillary....don't care cause Mal and previous writers have made sure we hate Hillary.

Wait a minute -- why would you, or anyone, support Sharon spilling the beans about Hilary's pregnancy-that-wasn't after all the [!@#$%^&*] that happened with baby Christian?

If anything, I'd have Hilary say that Sharon's off her meds again and that she is most def pregnant.

Edited by Khan

I presume the spoiler is Sharon is ready to tell the popo bout JT

Also, week of 5/7 Hiliary will come clean to someone

Edited by rlj

3 hours ago, BellCuore said:

SPOILER ALERT
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hillary isn't pregnant and Sharon is close to telling.......

well, as much as I'm enjoying some parts of the show, all this tells me is that Hillary will fake a pregnancy or get pregnant by someone else, only for Lily's sorry ass to find out and call her out at some big bash somewhere. 

I hope Hilary uses Cane's or Jack's swimmers. Please NO Neil - that would be disgusting (even though not bio related to Devon). 

Sharon will spill about JT - it has to happen at some point to move that story forward because the women can only cackle and fret for so long. Eventually, someone will dig and discover no body. 

1 hour ago, edgeofnik said:

Eventually, someone will dig and discover no body. 

That's when you need an agitator -- someone who doesn't really know what happened to JT's body, but pretends to, in order to taunt, blackmail and turn the ladies against each other.

Yes, someone like Adam.

23 hours ago, Roman said:

well, as much as I'm enjoying some parts of the show, all this tells me is that Hillary will fake a pregnancy or get pregnant by someone else, only for Lily's sorry ass to find out and call her out at some big bash somewhere. 

I hope we don't have to be subjected to that. I know they want drama. I just don't want to see it with Lily and Hillary. I mean I know  Hillary has does her deeds but Devon made it clear he wanted Lily to keep out of this. It's just not her business unless Devon invites her in it. 

8 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

I hope Hilary uses Cane's or Jack's swimmers. Please NO Neil - that would be disgusting (even though not bio related to Devon). 

Sharon will spill about JT - it has to happen at some point to move that story forward because the women can only cackle and fret for so long. Eventually, someone will dig and discover no body. 

I hope she does not. If she does come clean she has a chance to have layers added to her character which is what her character needs. They need to stop writing Hillary as a 1 note character. I think maybe her coming clean can be the start if they will finally allow it. 

I'm sure Sharon will tell. If it's going to happen I rather it be sooner than later instead of drawing it out.

12 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

Hilary will use Devon's sperm that's still at the clinic. If Hilary ever has a child it'll be Devon's. I have no doubt about that 

On 4/26/2018 at 5:54 PM, Khan said:

Wait a minute -- why would you, or anyone, support Sharon spilling the beans about Hilary's pregnancy-that-wasn't after all the [!@#$%^&*] that happened with baby Christian?

If anything, I'd have Hilary say that Sharon's off her meds again and that she is most def pregnant.

Two separate spoilers. Sharon is about to tell the JT secret. 

Hilary found out she wasn't pregnant but will fake it a while 

4 hours ago, BellCuore said:

I hope we don't have to be subjected to that. I know they want drama. I just don't want to see it with Lily and Hillary. I mean I know  Hillary has does her deeds but Devon made it clear he wanted Lily to keep out of this. It's just not her business unless Devon invites her in it. 

I hope she does not. If she does come clean she has a chance to have layers added to her character which is what her character needs. They need to stop writing Hillary as a 1 note character. I think maybe her coming clean can be the start if they will finally allow it. 

I'm sure Sharon will tell. If it's going to happen I rather it be sooner than later instead of drawing it out.

Well, the show has Kyle to drive story for the canvas so Hilary and GC buzz is no longer needed in that capacity. Considering that, they might let her grow. But only if they find a new villain for winters. 

In my travels, I have learned that actors or actresses who have a weird time speaking of a wweird cadene sometimes means they're trying to hide a accent.

IMPO, if Hillary goes along with this, her character is destroyed. she's the Alexis Morrell Carrington Colby Dexter Dexter Rowan of Y&R. MY will have put a stake into her character. and Devon? he is quite possibly the DUMBEST male character on that show. I mean SAND has more sense than him. If you put your ear to his you'll hear the ocean. That ignorant.