General Hospital March 2018 Discussion

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

February's MVP

Discuss

Max Gail's seamless addition as Mike Corbin was one of the better castings in a while.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I'm not a fan of KeMo's but damn it's ridiculous that she has to keep coming on twitter and telling people to STOP bashing actor's and other fans(fanbases)

Here's one tweet, in response to someone who said Billy assaulted her sexually

• Members

Before we start feeling bad for Miss Monaco, let's keep in mind that she has clearly chosen who she wants Sam to be with onscreen and then to have an event with Billy when the story has not even concluded?  What EP would allow this?!  Think back in the history of soaps where an EP has allowed something so stupid.  Kelly is trying to influence viewers so that she can be with Miller onscreen.  She wants someone who doesn't mind getting naked with her to show off her true talent!  When folks were going at Burton, simply for returning, she and that drip Miller posted "killy with kindness", but now that folks are coming for her fvck buddy, she wants to take offense?  Her mommy has to get involved..  Kelly's like what...46?  Kelly is getting exactly what she deserves.  She knows many of her fans are already touched, so why stir the pot?  She should be neutral, especially since Sam is no prize!  

Yes, folks are nuts, so don't poke them.  Stay neutral and do your job.  Kelly didn't do that.  

As for Billy Flynn, he put his huge ass foot in his mouth and it backfired.  Its fine to compliment your coworker, but don't offend everyone else you work with in the process.  Marci is the best actor Days has ever had? 

Hope you had a good bday and the kiddies are well

Please register in order to view this content

Stanco's wedding is on hold.  He's out confronting Greg Evigan's character.  None of this is about Liz, btw. 

• Members

I did and they are happy and growing, thanks Chit! I totally missed whatever happened with Billy Flynn. I don't follow the actors because I want to keep liking who I like on screen. I got the impression he was insulting Republican fans.  I had no idea Miller/KeMo are together IRL.

• Members

I'm not sure they are together, but it sure seems like it and they feed the stans way too much.  I'm with you, it's very easy for an actor to make it difficult to enjoy the character, especially when I know they'd rather be elsewhere.  

• Members

+1

It sucks.

I hate seeing Alexis, Anna and Liz only getting screentime to prop Frankenvarni's pets.

No comment on the Kelly/Miller stuff but I can't say Chit's wrong. I just don't care about either of them. They could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't shed a tear. Sam's especially useless and has pretty much always been.

I see there's been talk of "Where's Bobbie" but she was on four times in January. I haven't really seen any of February, was she not on for a whole month? She and other vets have been off-screen for months at a time. They always pop back in. Bobbie ain't going to be leading a story.

Just curious why all of a sudden a month of not appearing means she's not being used at all? lol. Although Jackie doesn't seem to be working much, if at all, from what it sounds like.

Looks like Frank is quietly trying to dump the vets again. Lucy vanished, came back when the press and fans bitched, now she's gone again. Scott's been MIA (I haven't seen February). Laura was dumped. Mac and Felicia have a little more airtime (one episode a month for Mac is more than he's had for a while). I think he takes what he pays a lot of them and uses it for other guest stars and names. JMO, I have no facts on that. But it makes sense when they up and disappear after being on-screen months prior averaging 4 episodes a month.

Lucas pops up to adopt a baby. Do we ever see him again? Do he and Brad share a scene?

I feel like, starting with the Jason return, through to the Faison stuff, the show had a lot of momentum. The Mayor stuff was coming up and looked promising. Then it all changed. Shame too. I was starting to like the direction, despite the focus on the wrong people in a lot of cases (Nina, Julian, Franco, Finn). Now the whole Anna/Faison thing ... just sounds like it's back to being crap again. The show was starting to feel a bit more balanced. Frank must have interfered.

Archived